• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

osu!multibot thread

You should try Hacker with doubletime Big Grin
(01-29-2015, 12:51 PM)SuperOsu11 Wrote: You should try Hacker with doubletime Big Grin
Lol, it can barely do it nomod, since you have to stream really fast. But, I know a way of improving it, so maybe I can get it to do that [emoji14]
What rank will it get if you Doubletimed HACker right now? :3 
What rank will it get if you Doubletimed HACker right now? :3 
idk, i could get any rank. I got my timewarp working, and relax works perfect too. Haven't done shit on auto yet, waiting for some magical solution about Bezier Curves to appear.
Together with Swagzi I got a way of calculating Bezier Curves easily, with like no code at all. So expect Auto to come "soon". (read: 2 weeks or so c: )
Have you already implemented a AR changer and a legit auto? I would like to work a little bit together with you in this project (at least check for myself, if i can do stuff like you Wink )
Reddit confirmed that i Timewarp even when i dont have a subscription Kappa retards 
He's currently working on his own auto
(02-01-2015, 12:38 PM)Lithium Wrote: Have you already implemented a AR changer and a legit auto? I would like to work a little bit together with you in this project (at least check for myself, if i can do stuff like you Wink )
I haven't done either the AR changer (don't know how yet) it the legit auto (since normal isn't finished yet). And I prefer to work alone with only a few friends on this, too keep it s private as possible. And I'm bad at reading code I didn't write myself [emoji14]

EDIT: updated thread for v0.6
Where is the downloand link ? I'm blind sorry Tongue (ı'm new this forum) (I can't speak English fluently)