• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clash of Clans

Lightbulb 
I dont know if any of you play this but its a pretty big game on Phones/Tablets where you build and upgrade buildings and make an army and such.

You can lose a fair bit of resouces from being attacked, but you can not be attacked while active. You get disconnected for inactivity after a few mins, there is a that can tap every X mins but this requires me to root my phone and leave it on. So i was thinking as they obviously dont send where you move the camera to every time it must either be a packet telling them you are active every few mins or one after you get disconected for being afk, I think the first one is more likely.

Is there anyway to record packets leaving my phone and do you think the active packet will use somesort of validation like putting in the time (or hashing it)?
what is your phone?(i'm rooted my lg optimus l7 ii and dont need anything for inactivity.) rooted with Framaroot its so easy
you can use a macro app for that, and if you don't want to leave your phone running use something like jennyMotion or BlueStacks.
Im using Motto E, ive rooted previous phones and tablets but ive got a 1 year warranty that will be void if i root it.
lol, first thing i did when i got a new phone was rooting it :p
I do it the day the warranty runs out Big Grin
If your on iPhone it's as simple as downloading XModgames and leaving CoC in sandbox mode.
Xmodgames also works on Android lol
Oh really? I don't really know much about Android as i've used it for like 3 months then it broke, still miss it to this day Sad
(10-21-2015, 03:25 PM)Eating Cookiezi Wrote: Oh really? I don't really know much about Android as i've used it for like 3 months then it broke, still miss it to this day Sad
Android is way better than iOS, you should ditch you iPhone and get a proper android phone/tablet.