Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osu Cracked
(11-13-2014, 08:53 PM)guiguidu90 Wrote: ;w; sad i didnt know how to decompile osu can you help me ? ;w;

Learn how to program before starting to reverse engineer
reminds me of back when I was working with runescape private servers and deobfuscating the clients that were released. Fun times. I'm sure runescape is far more secure than this, however, though I don't work with C++/C# ALL that much, I'm sure I could pick it up and try something. Might go ahead and try to make a public release of a cracked osu, like my runescape times. Server outta be easy as hell too.
Thanks futadoll i luv you <3
I'll finally be able to implement AR changing at will too \o/
I think recreating osu with no coding knowledge wouldnt make any sense, try making your own game LIKE osu, something simple, not even beatmap files, just the simple things that osu has.
(11-16-2014, 02:59 AM)sayonara-bye Wrote: I think recreating osu with no coding knowledge wouldnt make any sense, try making your own game LIKE osu, something simple, not even beatmap files, just the simple things that osu has.

He's not trying to recreate osu!, he's trying to reverse it.
(11-16-2014, 03:08 AM)JustM3 Wrote:
(11-16-2014, 02:59 AM)sayonara-bye Wrote: I think recreating osu with no coding knowledge wouldnt make any sense, try making your own game LIKE osu, something simple, not even beatmap files, just the simple things that osu has.

He's not trying to recreate osu!, he's trying to reverse it.

~.~ I'm dump, sorry.
(11-16-2014, 03:40 AM)sayonara-bye Wrote: dump

[Image: nc4CV.gif]

[Image: igwn3.gif]
(11-16-2014, 03:40 AM)sayonara-bye Wrote: dump

[Image: nc4CV.gif]

[Image: igwn3.gif]
Someone needs to just make this shit.
I've been Restricted for like 4 months... make it, and make the shit beautiful~

P.S. I won't do it.