• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0uhqaxS_E

CS:GO is bad for you though
CS:GO is bad for humanity, their anti-cheat system sucks extremly much.

Had 2000+ hours of cheating and eventually got banned when I implented speed hack into my own private cheat. (Didn't work but got banned, epic.).

Without cheats I'm Eagle/DMG if I start play a bit more serious again.
"Heart" - Avunit, 2015. 
I enjoy watching Sword Art Online and playing games!
I'm too calm in my nature to have fat reaction times. Sad day for me.
I suck at it
My computer sucks
my hand is so slow
what else? I quit btw.
playing CS:GO offline is way better because I can kill these mathafucka harmless bots without so much effort to put with!
(01-03-2015, 05:44 PM)Avunit Wrote: Without cheats I'm Eagle/DMG if I start play a bit more serious again.

Where I live, to get past LEM/Eagle you have to hack. Everyone past there is a hacker.
When I played I was around eagle and lem.
It's hard to get pass DMG+ since almost every game you have a hacker on your team or the other team. If you have a hacker on your team, then the win counts as a loss when the hacker gets banned by Vac or OW.. There aren't many hackers in low ranks though. This is because all the hackers win mostly every game thus progressing forward to a higher rank.. Took me 3 days to get from nova 4 - dmg. took me 1 month from dmg - supreme. its now been 3 month and im still supreme and haven't made it to global.. MM is bullshit.
(01-03-2015, 05:44 PM)Avunit Wrote: CS:GO is bad for humanity, their anti-cheat system sucks extremly much.

Had 2000+ hours of cheating and eventually got banned when I implented speed hack into my own private cheat. (Didn't work but got banned, epic.).

If you did make your private cheat you should know that speed hack was patched over a year ago lol
(01-14-2015, 01:57 PM)Stratos Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 05:44 PM)Avunit Wrote: CS:GO is bad for humanity, their anti-cheat system sucks extremly much.

If you did make your private cheat you should know that speed hack was patched over a year ago lol

Brownie points for trying to lie :3
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DiqUnicorn

Abused wallhack and got banned ;(
(01-18-2015, 11:34 PM)DiqUnicorn Wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DiqUnicorn

Abused wallhack and got banned ;(

gud 1 m9