Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programming Section Rules
This forum has sparked a lot of interest regarding programming. Because of this, many users have started an endeavor of learning programming themselves.
Here, we encourage users to talk about anything regarding programming: programming languages, techniques, libraries, functions, questions and problems, etc.
However, there are rules that must be followed within this section:
  • No releasing cheats for osu!
  • No discussion about illegal activity, or anything that can be easily recognizable as relating to illegal activity, besides osu! accounts
  • No discussion about general blackhat activity, besides osu! accounts
  • No discussion about cracking any types of accounts, combo lists, or password / database dumps

If you are planning to release a program (that follows the above rules), you must abide by these rules as well:
  • Programs must not be fake; they must perform as intended (disregarding crashes, software / operating system incompatibilities, etc)
  • Programs must not have any malicious intent towards users who directly download them
  • You must post a link of a virus scan of your program; it must be a trustworthy virus scanner (VirusTotal, Malwr, fuckingscan.me)

Of course, all posts here must abide by the general forum rules as well.
how do i make big osu hake plz
(02-02-2015, 08:08 AM)-Ben- Wrote: how do i make big osu hake plz

[Image: DVZFZrI.png]
If I make a Relax hack is gone work on DT ?
[Image: 22d3159ddb.jpg]
Try it ;w;
(02-02-2015, 08:06 AM)Chezzy Wrote: Absolutely no discussion about cheats for osu!

What kind of bullshit is this? All free programs that are released are about cheating on osu!, so why is talking about them, or learning people how to make them forbidden?

Also, why no blackhat while we have the marketplace? And isn't my osu!stealer blackhat? Because that is allowed...
(02-02-2015, 04:41 PM)JustM3 Wrote:
(02-02-2015, 08:06 AM)Chezzy Wrote: Absolutely no discussion about cheats for osu!

What kind of bullshit is this? All free programs that are released are about cheating on osu!, so why is talking about them, or learning people how to make them forbidden?

Also, why no blackhat while we have the marketplace? And isn't my osu!stealer blackhat? Because that is allowed...

Misinterpretations.
Just don't release any, because of course that's not allowed. My apologies =w=

And fuckkit. Whatever, that can be an exception.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. So we are allowed to make account-stealing software as long as we aren't directly cracking through the site?
(02-03-2015, 01:53 AM)JustM3 Wrote: Okay, thanks for clearing that up. So we are allowed to make account-stealing software as long as we aren't directly cracking through the site?

-nod-