Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooo I can read osz2 files. Need a person who can reverse iOS programs.
I don't know how to reverse an iOS application, I'm missing a couple key things to port this into a osu!stream creator.  Anyone out there smart enough or have smart enough friends?

Oh yeah I should mention, there are people out there with a Windows program that converts osu beatmaps to osu!stream maps. Anyone close to one of those people would probably be able to get that converter which would work.

I can pay someone nicely for helping Wink
i believe that JustM3 can help?
I don't think JustM3 is very proficient in using things like IDA Pro?
nah, I never worked with ios and have no idea how to reversing actually works.
I guess your clearly searching wrong, there bassicly arent any ios developers on aqn, I believe.
[Image: 3nj]
(02-24-2015, 10:28 PM)Raple Wrote: I guess your clearly searching wrong
"you're" :p

But i have no idea how to decompile Objective-C. I'm gonna take a look at IDA PRO, maybe i can help with stuff, but i dont think I'll be able to get you much further. Maybe try Phyxie?

Btw, why do you need to reverse it when you just said you can read osz2 files?
(02-24-2015, 11:13 PM)JustM3 Wrote:

-snip-

>:C
[Image: 3nj]
(02-24-2015, 11:13 PM)JustM3 Wrote:

But i have no idea how to decompile Objective-C. I'm gonna take a look at IDA PRO, maybe i can help with stuff, but i dont think I'll be able to get you much further. Maybe try Phyxie?

Btw, why do you need to reverse it when you just said you can read osz2 files?

He used different keys in osustream. Thus I need someone to reverse the app to get the key.
(02-24-2015, 07:46 AM)Kev Wrote: I don't know how to reverse an iOS application, I'm missing a couple key things to port this into a osu!stream creator.  Anyone out there smart enough or have smart enough friends?

Oh yeah I should mention, there are people out there with a Windows program that converts osu beatmaps to osu!stream maps.  Anyone close to one of those people would probably be able to get that converter which would work.

erm uhh cant you make something that lets you access the osu!stream editor on osu! itself? *runs for his lyf
edit: maybe this could help? http://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getfileco...&f=%7B3%7D
found it in the code
(02-25-2015, 07:19 PM)Renard Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 07:46 AM)Kev Wrote: I don't know how to reverse an iOS application, I'm missing a couple key things to port this into a osu!stream creator.  Anyone out there smart enough or have smart enough friends?

Oh yeah I should mention, there are people out there with a Windows program that converts osu beatmaps to osu!stream maps.  Anyone close to one of those people would probably be able to get that converter which would work.

erm uhh cant you make something that lets you access the osu!stream editor on osu! itself? *runs for his lyf
edit: maybe this could help? http://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getfileco...&f=%7B3%7D
found it in the code

You do know that there is a separate program used to build the osf2 and osp2 files right..?

And how is me saying I can extract stuff from a osz2 file not say I was able to reverse the code?