Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSGO ranking system
The ranking system on CSGO is so shit... I've got VAC banned on my main steam acc for doing some shit with Cheat Engine, so I got new CSGO and finally got my rank.
On the old account I had trouble getting out of Gold II, now I'm in DMG. Logic? Just take a look at this picture:

[Image: ahasaa.png]

Funniest part of this is that I'm actually being OK at this level. Worse ranking system than peppys lmao

Here's a little picture from few days ago if you think I'm lying :c
Spoiler Show
[Image: assss.png]
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green 
(?) What's wrong with fucker's ranking system?
(?) What's wrong with csgo ranking system? I find it pretty fair lol

// fucker == papi
Szwagi is love

This aint hack Ben gave me the password:

[Image: 6774b7dd0a3ba01f78a43c833b252e02.png]
here have paste: ineedanewpasswordXD6
Lol yeah I don't really understand it, I also don't understand the MM system, I got a new steam account, got a game, but not versus silvers as usual http://i.imgur.com/ww4d3iv.jpg lmao, it's time to email steam and ask how the system works
lol yesterday I was Silver 2 and today I won match with biggest score, mvp and more things, and I dropped down to silver 1
Im stuck in silver hell, if you dont know what that is? I am silver 4 on main, and master guardian on smurf.

I topfrag + carry evrytime on my main, dont rankup.

The MM ranking system IS shit.
Supreme here, it's a lot easier to rankup now after they updated the ELOS and vac banned a lot of cheaters!!@!, rank ups use ELO, the most elo u get from win den bomb plant/defuse/kills and MVPs
I remember the first time I started playing CS:GO I got ranked silver 5(lowest rank) then 2 days later I bought Atrazines hacks and a new account and got LEM. It took me 3 weeks to get from LEM to SMFC then I sold the account for $60 because I gave up on global since I wouldn't rage hack.
(07-04-2015, 12:58 AM)ZeRo Wrote: I remember the first time I started playing CS:GO I got ranked silver 5(lowest rank) then 2 days later I bought Atrazines hacks and a new account and got LEM.  It took me 3 weeks to get from LEM to SMFC then I sold the account for $60 because I gave up on global since I wouldn't rage hack.

i do my hacks myself. cheaper .... and safer. i just feel like a sheep when i buy to a private provider.

(i just cried on Player state .... x.x because rite now my code is shit ... and i lose 20% GPU and 4% Ram when runing my hack)

Well with hacks, gone to global. was doing legit boosting and rage boosting.

Without hacks : SMFC
Sorry for bumping a year old thread but the MM ranking system is based on ELO and you don't see it... You got on such high rank probably cus u were playing good from the start but on the old account you didn't...
(04-04-2016, 08:33 PM)Zandyzx 2.0 Wrote: Sorry for bumping a year old thread but the MM ranking system is based on ELO and you don't see it... You got on such high rank probably cus u were playing good from the start but on the old account you didn't...

It were the rank changes that I wasn't aware of at the time.
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green