• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are some great places to get CSGO hacks?

So as you all know, Valve has a great anti-cheat system and all public hacks get detected within days of release. So i'm on a journey to get/buy cheats and I want to know the best sites or sellers who dont often get detected and wont sell to large masses.
I used aim junkies up to LE and never got reported or anything. Only reason I stopped was because I felt like playing legit with friends on a different account.
(10-12-2015, 02:05 AM)MoshiMoshi Wrote: I used aim junkies up to LE and never got reported or anything. Only reason I stopped was because I felt like playing legit with friends on a different account.

im DMG right now, but i really want to test the waters with hacks on a different account ofc. Was it ever detected?
(10-12-2015, 02:08 AM)_Panda Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:05 AM)MoshiMoshi Wrote: I used aim junkies up to LE and never got reported or anything. Only reason I stopped was because I felt like playing legit with friends on a different account.

im DMG right now, but i really want to test the waters with hacks on a different account ofc. Was it ever detected?

The cheats wont work if they are detected. On the client where you select what you want to use it will say [Detected] or [Undetected] and it wont launch if detected. It usually takes them ~3-4 hours after valve patches before they can get the cheats back online. If you're using things like silent aim and no recoil it's 100% undetectable with the right config.
(10-12-2015, 03:43 AM)MoshiMoshi Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:08 AM)_Panda Wrote:

The cheats wont work if they are detected. On the client where you select what you want to use it will say [Detected] or [Undetected] and it wont launch if detected. It usually takes them ~3-4 hours after valve patches before they can get the cheats back online. If you're using things like silent aim and no recoil it's 100% undetectable with the right config.
Nothing is 100% undetectable [emoji14]
I would recommend my cheats, but they are not for sale, sorry Sad

I bought from chods-cheats.com before, their service is very good, and the cheats are pretty functional.

By the way, you said that silent aim is undetectable, but I don't think you know the terminology, so I'll just explain it for you so you don't get overwatched ^^
Silent Aim = Only you can't see the aimbot, spectators or people watching the demo can see it.
Perfect Silent Aim = No one can see the aimbot.

and ye...
Quote:So as you all know, Valve has a great anti-cheat system
It's the best anti-cheat system, but it's not good at all. If you're a programmer, you have to mess up something really badly to get caught, nearly impossible really.
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green 
(10-12-2015, 02:52 PM)Szwagi Wrote: I would recommend my cheats, but they are not for sale, sorry Sad

I bought from chods-cheats.com before, their service is very good, and the cheats are pretty functional.
Other than that I've heard about aimware.net and x22cheats.com.

By the way, you said that silent aim is undetectable, but I don't think you know the terminology, so I'll just explain it for you so you don't get overwatched ^^
Silent Aim = Only you can't see the aimbot, spectators or people watching the demo can see it.
Perfect Silent Aim = No one can see the aimbot.

and ye...
Quote:So as you all know, Valve has a great anti-cheat system
It's the best anti-cheat system, but it's not good at all. If you're a programmer, you have to mess up something really badly to get caught, nearly impossible really.

That's what I was referring to, which is why I said with the right config.

Also I'm aware it's not 100% undetectable, but it's probably as close as you can get to it. That goes for most games you cheat on though I suppose, it just depends on how smart you are about it.
The best hack is the one you make yourself, because you know how it works abed what the risk is. To use a hack to its maximum uhh, undetectability, you need to know exactly what it does, in what way, how the game checks for it, abed how much attention the method gets (amount of users). You might be safer using a less well-known hack.
I would recommend deadc0deshop.net, they have hacks for pretty much every game,one time cheat got detected on 64bit systems only for the first time ever, so they're pretty safe to use, on 32bit cheat has never been detected.Every single cheat will get detected sometimes...
mpgh
forums