• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

League Of Legends

Anyone interested in a Bot of Legends account shoot me a pm and I'll tell you the details
(11-08-2015, 03:14 PM)Contempt Wrote: Anyone interested in a Bot of Legends account shoot me a pm and I'll tell you the details

Isn't BOL like easily crackable? Even I managed to get into it, lol. :X
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green 
(11-08-2015, 03:30 PM)Szwagi Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 03:14 PM)Contempt Wrote: Anyone interested in a Bot of Legends account shoot me a pm and I'll tell you the details

Getting into BoL may or may not be easy, but did you also manage to get into all of the paid scripts that are used with it as well?
(11-08-2015, 03:36 PM)Contempt Wrote:

Getting into BoL may or may not be easy, but did you also manage to get into all of the paid scripts that are used with it as well?

Getting into BoL = getting the paid scripts. Getting into BoL wouldn't be a challenge at all because it's a free program
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green 
(11-08-2015, 03:38 PM)Szwagi Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 03:36 PM)Contempt Wrote:

Getting into BoL = getting the paid scripts. Getting into BoL wouldn't be a challenge at all because it's a free program

I actually don't even doubt you... I'm even interested, never honestly thought about cracking BoL. Though my offer still stands   Kappa
Can't you get BoL cracked at nulled?
yes but the "Paid" Scripts are not working ( as far as i know just one Paid Script works )