Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor
Made a quick tool that would disable the ability they have with Bancho to request a screenshot of your desktop and steal files from your computer whenever they feel like it.

Instructions are on the tool, please do spread this :3.  It's a free tool and has no restrictions on who can load it, I have packed it with Themida though (false positives will show up.)

Download Here

[Image: explorer_2016-01-22_17-41-42.png]
Download this if you are getting dll's errors.
yey!1
amazing!! xD
Question someone else mentioned earlier.

Wouldn't it be simple for peppy to detect it when screenshots dont go through to him? I mean it's possible if it was 100% automatic, what if he tried to manually get it
Good work Kev, keep it up!
gj Kev, one thing though just to be sure: with Random Username & Password you mean that we get an Error Message by Bancho saying "Wrong Username or Password" and then use the Tool so that it'll not screenshot wehn i login with my Real Username & Password?

Edit: More Detailed Instructions would be cool becuz i'm totaly braindead
Free hakes xdddd.
(01-23-2016, 11:22 AM)Kortel Wrote: gj Kev, one thing though just to be sure: with Random Username & Password you mean that we get an Error Message by Bancho saying "Wrong Username or Password" and then use the Tool so that it'll not screenshot wehn i login with my Real Username & Password?

Edit: More Detailed Instructions would be cool becuz i'm totaly braindead

Random login data or real login data, doesn't really matter that much.  Once patched any logout's and login's won't need a re-patch.
Thanks so much for your hard work, Kev!