Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor
Same here, 2 days after using this i got banned without submitting any fishy scores FeelsBadMan.
There literally nothing in this that should flag an account afaik.
(02-02-2016, 07:42 AM)Kev Wrote: There literally nothing in this that should flag an account afaik.

Probably peppy doesnt like your program :/ maybe he coded osu to avoid this kind of stuff.

Not getting a screen = restrict
[Image: 22d3159ddb.jpg]
(02-03-2016, 12:50 AM)Daniel58 Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 07:42 AM)Kev Wrote: There literally nothing in this that should flag an account afaik.

Probably peppy doesnt like your program :/ maybe he coded osu to avoid this kind of stuff.

Not getting a screen = restrict
It's not like peppy continuously takes screenshots, he should only do it when you get detected cheating.
I'd like to add my personal opinion on this and why I think this isn't the way to combat it.

As Daniel58 mentioned, put yourself in peppy or his anti-cheat team's position and you got cheating report or whatever that triggers them (or the automated system) to look for a screenshot. After few failed attempts, they can be pretty sure that you made some alteration to the client and ban you on that account. Heck, I got banned because I ran osu!.exe as Guest user (to see how it restricts the process list osu! obtains, since I am on Administrator account) and played without any tools and got my ~3yr old account banned after few days because 'I used 3rd party tools to edit the scores before sending them'. Probably Guest mode stripped off some other privileges he needed to spy and so the case ended up in him being "100% sure" I cheated.

Anyways, the proper way to combat this would be to hide the process and hide it's window as well. It indeed makes your life harder since you will have to issue commands blindly with hotkeys and you won't be able to see any output of your program, but I don't see any other way to battle this IF you allow him to take the screenshot. Planting fake screenshot seems like rather impossible task to me, considering the things you will need to keep track of.
ez way out login without any hakerinos he takes the screenerino you play few maps load dem hax and be good to go
(02-09-2016, 11:03 AM)LastRemnant Wrote: I'd like to add my personal opinion on this and why I think this isn't the way to combat it.

As Daniel58 mentioned, put yourself in peppy or his anti-cheat team's position and you got cheating report or whatever that triggers them (or the automated system) to look for a screenshot. After few failed attempts, they can be pretty sure that you made some alteration to the client and ban you on that account. Heck, I got banned because I ran osu!.exe as Guest user (to see how it restricts the process list osu! obtains, since I am on Administrator account) and played without any tools and got my ~3yr old account banned after few days because 'I used 3rd party tools to edit the scores before sending them'. Probably Guest mode stripped off some other privileges he needed to spy and so the case ended up in him being "100% sure" I cheated.

Anyways, the proper way to combat this would be to hide the process and hide it's window as well. It indeed makes your life harder since you will have to issue commands blindly with hotkeys and you won't be able to see any output of your program, but I don't see any other way to battle this IF you allow him to take the screenshot. Planting fake screenshot seems like rather impossible task to me, considering the things you will need to keep track of.

Hey I'm just throwing something I made out there.  I'm pretty damn sure it would be questionable if this was brought up in a legal debate that a program is allowed to spy this much on a user.

Oh I should also note, when he was taking the LL file, he was getting the plain-text username and password. He's outright stealing accounts to a website.
(02-10-2016, 10:27 AM)Kev Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 11:03 AM)LastRemnant Wrote: I'd like to add my personal opinion on this and why I think this isn't the way to combat it.

Hey I'm just throwing something I made out there.  I'm pretty damn sure it would be questionable if this was brought up in a legal debate that a program is allowed to spy this much on a user.

Oh I should also note, when he was taking the LL file, he was getting the plain-text username and password.  He's outright stealing accounts to a website.

Its not like  I wasnt expecting this from peppy anyway XDDDD 
Anyway they way u coded relax makes this useless, relax is very safe now.
[Image: 22d3159ddb.jpg]
Wait, how the hell did Kev convert it to plaintext?
(02-11-2016, 03:30 PM)bakakun Wrote: Wait, how the hell did Kev convert it to plaintext?
Convert what, the LL file?