Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs 1.6 bhop hack (willing to pay)
(01-25-2016, 10:04 AM)Shingatore Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 07:33 PM)vanomas1337 Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 02:34 PM)Stratos Wrote: This probably won't be helpful, But i know a bhop script for 1.6 and source thats been undetected for nearly 4 years.

It's userbase is roughly around 6000 the last time i checked. They provide a slight triggerbot and a 1 year bhop subscription for 3 or maybe 8 (bad memory) euro or something lool. You should be able to find it with a lil bit of searching

http://www.unknown2.me/showthread.php?12...trafe-Hack

is this guys are safe to buy?
yes, they've NEVERRRRR been detected since 2011 or 2012
(01-25-2016, 08:04 AM)akkord Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 07:40 AM)JustM3 Wrote: Holy fuck 50 for a bhop hack? Just get the source of one and add some random sleep.

You just don't know how hard it is to actually make it undetectable in demo tools. It's extremely hard. A lot of people have tried and 99.9% of them have failed.
How do they detect it then? If you simulate keyboard or mouse clicks with human-like intervals, what else can they check? WinAPI calls?
(01-25-2016, 04:28 PM)Stratos Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 10:04 AM)Shingatore Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 07:33 PM)vanomas1337 Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 02:34 PM)Stratos Wrote: This probably won't be helpful, But i know a bhop script for 1.6 and source thats been undetected for nearly 4 years.

It's userbase is roughly around 6000 the last time i checked. They provide a slight triggerbot and a 1 year bhop subscription for 3 or maybe 8 (bad memory) euro or something lool. You should be able to find it with a lil bit of searching

http://www.unknown2.me/showthread.php?12...trafe-Hack

is this guys are safe to buy?
yes, they've NEVERRRRR been detected since 2011 or 2012

well a bhop hack usually has a scroll pattern which will be recognized in the long run, the thing is to get a randomizer to simulate scrolls according to your mouses scroll. Now every mouse has a bit different scroll so you will get a different kind of scroll simulation so the goal is to make a randomized bhop scroll simulation which looks exactly like your legit bhops on the mouse you're currently using, with ground detection and at the same time you can't have any suspicious key inputs.

But the thing is, I have seen cheats which in my eyes looks like a legit demo according to scroll simulations so I'm not sure how the XJ democheckers actually find the cheat in these demos, It'll kind of a be a trial and error process really.

This: http://puu.sh/mHWBR/5992be9cd5.png

And this: http://puu.sh/mHWLv/4711623547.png is mostly used to detect bhop hack. On the picture above you will see that some lines are pink, which means there's something wrong with it. Usually pink means macro. (green lines represents the amount of scrolls) Also you see the small grey lines, it tells where the ground was, and the green line always starts exactly on the ground with unknown2me and also it shows the pink lines.

This is how a legit demo would look: http://puu.sh/mIaT5/ff83f2d716.png

On the second picture you will see all the commands, how much speed you gained in a bhop and how much loss. It also counts in your strafe loss and gain. It also shows what input commands you have like +jump, +moveleft etc...
Now when I think about it, it can't be possible in any easy way.
A basic bhop hack/cheat does this:

Code:
loop
(
      touching the ground ?
             yes:
                     click space
             no:
                     unclick space
)

This means it would need to be able to know when you will land on the ground, which is not possible.
I could maybe make one that would require you to press alt or something when close to the ground and making a scroll effect then + the actual perfect jump
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green 
(01-25-2016, 08:37 PM)Szwagi Wrote: Now when I think about it, it can't be possible in any easy way.
A basic bhop hack/cheat does this:

Code:
loop
(
      touching the ground ?
             yes:
                     click space
             no:
                     unclick space
)

This means it would need to be able to know when you will land on the ground, which is not possible.
I could maybe make one that would require you to press alt or something when close to the ground and making a scroll effect then + the actual perfect jump

Don't you have a bool saying you can jump or not? Just check if the current value for that is the same as the one you for previously, then wait, then simulate scroll or space.
If it helps I can share a .dll for a bhop cheat that was undetected in demo tools for like 3 years but recently got detected.
bumpelumpi
(01-25-2016, 09:07 PM)JustM3 Wrote: Don't you have a bool saying you can jump or not? Just check if the current value for that is the same as the one you for previously, then wait, then simulate scroll or space.

But then it will catch you because the very first scroll will be perfect jump, it won't even bother checking the rest. You need to do scroll before, which you can't because you don't know when you will land.
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green 
(01-31-2016, 03:36 AM)Szwagi Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 09:07 PM)JustM3 Wrote: Don't you have a bool saying you can jump or not? Just check if the current value for that is the same as the one you for previously, then wait, then simulate scroll or space.

But then it will catch you because the very first scroll will be perfect jump, it won't even bother checking the rest. You need to do scroll before, which you can't because you don't know when you will land.

Well obviously you can since cheats like this already exists, as I said above I could show & or share the cheat / dll with you if you want to.
(01-31-2016, 09:20 PM)akkord Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 03:36 AM)Szwagi Wrote:

Well obviously you can since cheats like this already exists, as I said above I could show & or share the cheat / dll with you if you want to.
 please do