• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cs 1.6 bhop hack (willing to pay)

bump?
(05-06-2016, 06:25 AM)akkord Wrote: bump?

Not sure if I'm allowed to direct you to a website but have you tried inter****.cc? They have CS:GO and CSS hacks and when I used it never got detected.

PM me if you want the full link.
(05-06-2016, 01:34 PM)Hellsing Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 06:25 AM)akkord Wrote: bump?

Not sure if I'm allowed to direct you to a website but have you tried inter****.cc? They have CS:GO and CSS hacks and when I used it never got detected.

PM me if you want the full link.

idc about cs:go or css and I'm sure whatever a public website is selling to anyone would be detectable any ways.
Ah okay, they might have 1.6 hacks by now but I'm not sure, check them out anyways if you want.
Bump Sad
Ask Jimster from Leaguecheats.com hes selling privat cheats but its pretty expensive i dont asked about a cs1.6 bhob script that can works like that but I think its possible that he would do it for 150€ because he could add these then to his csgo league cheat for faceit cevo and esea ^^ his bhop script in csgo is like you can randomize everything but I think thats not enough but hes doing complete private stuff too like a full esea hack for like 3k€
Let's try another BUMP
ok. first off: not willing to code one cause i cba.

but if theres a dev thats bored just follow this:

do a ray trace (i think thats what its called) down and when you are [x] units from the ground, start scrolling

after jumping, continuously do a ray trace until you are [x] units up from the ground, stop scrolling

if he wants a strafe hack, thats not hard.

make a loop, detect when viewangles are changed (left/right), and press a/d based on that. obviously, without modification this could be detected in this demo tool he is talking about. this is where you would add a random sleep before pressing a/d so that it isn't always the same timing, and his sync 1 and sync 2 (not sure if they call it that in 1.6, but they do in source bhop) would be different.

ps: i owned unknown2me for 2 years, and they DO have a feature similar to this, but not for 1.6 afaik. enable the macrodox anticheat option if anyone is wondering
(01-13-2017, 09:07 PM)akkord Wrote: Let's try another BUMP

I found out that the bhop hack method cannot be undetected. Only a different type of hack is poss to make undetected and I already got my hands on that type now.

And about strafe hack even with sleeptime it's detected. And strafing is easy any ways.

This thread can be closed.
oké dad