Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lifetime Subscriptions for Month of Feburary
Been meaning to do this for a while now, I've been procrastinating a lot on tons of things so better now than never.

For people that are purchasing a subscription for lifetime I strongly advise to save the date and email used on the payment if the system ever screws up and removes a user from the group.  (This will happen if you have a current subscription and buy one, at the end of your current one the system will remove you from the group and you can easily PM me with the needed info so I can confirm the payment dates.)

So yeah enjoy the month window to get lifetime.
Nice, enjoy the lifetime guys Smile
HOLY SHIT! THANKS KEV <3
So lifetime is back? Nice[emoji14]
Wasn't lifetime only 10 years previously? :^)
(02-04-2016, 03:06 AM)xeddda Wrote: Wasn't lifetime only 10 years previously? :^)

They were all extended to really long lengths of time.
cool my son will be using this in 153 years he will got 16 year old c:
(02-03-2016, 06:06 PM)Kev Wrote: Been meaning to do this for a while now, I've been procrastinating a lot on tons of things so better now than never.

For people that are purchasing a subscription for lifetime I strongly advise to save the date and email used on the payment if the system ever screws up and removes a user from the group.  (This will happen if you have a current subscription and buy one, at the end of your current one the system will remove you from the group and you can easily PM me with the needed info so I can confirm the payment dates.)

So yeah enjoy the month window to get lifetime.

Its obviously over huh?
Shht don't tell him, he might forget to disable it
Lifetime subscription have been removed for a while now.