• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is there any good mmo games pref anime ones

I was wondering if there where any good mmo games out there besides league of legends I would prefer anime games but if it's a good game non anime I'll check it out
(02-23-2016, 11:53 AM)FazedGamer Wrote: I was wondering if there where any good mmo games out there besides league of legends I would prefer anime games but if it's a good game non anime I'll check it out

Blade And Soul Doge.
hmm Blade & Soul.

Edit: Dota 2 Doge
(02-23-2016, 12:50 PM)Kortel Wrote: hmm Blade & Soul.

Edit: Dota 2 Doge

Did you realise that League of Legends is a MMO and edit that comment? Rofl Doge
nah its just, League of Legends is not an MMO, its Bullshit.
(02-23-2016, 12:53 PM)Kortel Wrote: nah its just, League of Legends is not an MMO, its Bullshit.

MMO = Massive Multiplayer Online - League of Legends = 10 Players in game? If you mean it's a shit game then your wrong about that too, just a trash community.
(02-23-2016, 12:57 PM)HellsingIsLE Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 12:53 PM)Kortel Wrote: nah its just, League of Legends is not an MMO, its Bullshit.

MMO = Massive Multiplayer Online - League of Legends = 10 Players in game? If you mean it's a shit game then your wrong about that too, just a trash community.

i wouldn't consider a kindergarten with a few Adults a MMO Kappa

obv i'm just kidding.
(02-23-2016, 01:02 PM)Kortel Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 12:57 PM)HellsingIsLE Wrote:

i wouldn't consider a kindergarten with a few Adults a MMO Kappa

obv i'm just kidding.

No, your right. It is a trash community.
Played blade and soul, onigiri I Don't like dota2 took me like 1 hour to find a 5v5 match. Me and he'll sing are signing up for a new game called paragon the trailers look really good. But of also waiting for soul worker online to come oit