Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GunZ Hitbox/Shotbot
This game is mega easy to hack because its like 10 years old. I am looking for someone to make a Freestyler GunZ Hitbox/Shotbot hack, im looking for a changeable hitbox hack and a shotbot. 
Its very simple to make such a hack and protect it well so then why arent i doing that? I have no knowledge of this whatsoever so :/

If you need anything then hit me up. 

Heres a video to show you what i mean with Hitbox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUy9ZIZ9F_Q
I would like it if you could change how much of a hitbox change you want.

Shotbot is like a triggerbot/relax cheat.

If you need code or something like that i can maybe find that Smile
busdriver
Edit: didn't fully read, maybe ask JustM3 or maybe Quentin if they could make this for you, probably not but JustM3 is sometimes nice about things.
(05-04-2016, 02:21 PM)Hellsing Wrote: Cool, good shit.

huh?
busdriver
(05-04-2016, 02:21 PM)Hellsing Wrote: but JustM3 is sometimes nice about things.

woah
(05-04-2016, 02:21 PM)Hellsing Wrote: JustM3 is sometimes nice about things.

Damn dude, that's some strong words. He's probably one of the nicest guys on the forum, actually.
(05-10-2016, 02:46 PM)Eating Cookiezi Wrote:

Damn dude, that's some strong words. He's probably one of the nicest guys on the forum, actually.

Nice guy JustM3 doxing people Smile
(05-10-2016, 09:24 PM)Hellsing Wrote:

"doxing", you even said it yourself on the forum that it all was public information, and it is public information. Google is quite powerful i must tell you.
(05-11-2016, 03:49 PM)Eating Cookiezi Wrote:

"doxing", you even said it yourself on the forum that it all was public information, and it is public information. Google is quite powerful i must tell you.

Public info you used against me and slandered my family, can sue for that Smile

Too bad you're all in different countries Sad

Edit: Also yeah

Define "Dox"
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious inten

" identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent" Exactly what you fuckers did. So in that regard Google is a power tool, use it more idiot.
(05-11-2016, 04:20 PM)Hellsing Wrote:

Define "Dox"
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious inten

" identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent" Exactly what you fuckers did. So in that regard Google is a power tool, use it more idiot.

Sueing for listing public info? All I said was that your face was cute, and that wasn't really an insult.
(05-11-2016, 04:20 PM)Hellsing Wrote:

Define "Dox"

lol go ahead and sue us, have fun fgt
[Image: 3nj]