Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GunZ Hitbox/Shotbot
Are you serious with me right now? We had NO malicious intend at all. We just wanted more information about you, the scumbag. It wasn't really our fault either that you let so valuable information go loose. Your guardian shouldn't have left her website/location or whatever it was. Use your brain before you do something, because it really seems like you are just trying to get attention and give us bad reputation, which you are failing horribly at.
(05-12-2016, 01:34 AM)JustM3 Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 04:20 PM)Hellsing Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 03:49 PM)Eating Cookiezi Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 09:24 PM)Hellsing Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 02:46 PM)Eating Cookiezi Wrote: Damn dude, that's some strong words. He's probably one of the nicest guys on the forum, actually.

Nice guy JustM3 doxing people Smile

"doxing", you even said it yourself on the forum that it all was public information, and it is public information. Google is quite powerful i must tell you.

Public info you used against me and slandered my family, can sue for that Smile

Too bad you're all in different countries Sad

Edit: Also yeah

Define "Dox"
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious inten

" identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent" Exactly what you fuckers did. So in that regard Google is a power tool, use it more idiot.

Sueing for listing public info? All I said was that your face was cute, and that wasn't really an insult.

Yeah because looking up my info and then listing it on discord and then slandering my mother and making comments on how much money we make, clearly you had no bad intentions.
Hey guys stay on-topic
[Image: KFC_Snow.png]
Why are there arguments here? Can't we all be friends?

[Image: yR7R1SM.gif]

I'll delete the majority of the posts here if the current discussion continues to stray from the original thread's intent (we have a chatbox for this~).
I'm afraid I wasn't here when all of the drama revolving some of the individuals participating in this argument occurred; thus, I can't rightfully take a side.
So I'll try not to get involved and tell you all: try to take the discussion to another thread or location of the site that doesn't derail a thread.
(05-12-2016, 02:26 PM)Chezzy Wrote: Why are there arguments here? Can't we all be friends?

I'll delete the majority of the posts here if the current discussion continues to stray from the original thread's intent (we have a chatbox for this~).
I'm afraid I wasn't here when all of the drama revolving some of the individuals participating in this argument occurred; thus, I can't rightfully take a side.
So I'll try not to get involved and tell you all: try to take the discussion to another thread or location of the site that doesn't derail a thread.

that kyouko gif
[Image: 3nj]
(05-15-2016, 12:57 AM)Raple Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 02:26 PM)Chezzy Wrote: Why are there arguments here? Can't we all be friends?

that kyouko gif

pretty cute huh
Reddit confirmed that i Timewarp even when i dont have a subscription Kappa retards 
hey if anyone actually codes here this shouldnt be too much of a problem to make.
busdriver
You don't need coding skill...s there a many tutorials how u find the values with cheat engine and create the actually cheat ^^