Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Some server-side anticheat
Completely rewritten. Thank ben for this one.

Should be more readable, but it's hard to make this much data organized.
you took yourself the time to rewrite this.
you have no life.
[Image: 3nj]
About their cheater banning panel: would also like to say that the people who can ban from it, are peppy, Zallius and MillhioreF - avoid talking to any of them about cheating related activities as they're confirmed "hax admins"!

Quote: WEATHER: unknown, help me figure this out.
Weather is the user_reports table, depends on the database.
osu_private.user_reports - process list reports (automated).
osu.user_reports - reports by other users.

Quote: HASH: unknown, help me figure this out.
MD5 hash of an executable file. It basically looks it up users that submitted scores with the specified MD5 hash application in their process list.

The database osu_private is being used to store illegally collected data such as process lists, full monitor screenshots or stolen AQN details.

Quote:(needs verification, what is exact value for $isNewishAccount? What is $hasChart?)
$isNewishAccount - one of the following:
1. Account is 3 days old or less.
2. Playcount is lower than 100.
3. Previous score on the map is ranked over #1,000 and the account has less than 50 playcount in the past 3 months. Not sure why this one even exists.

$hasChart - true if the map is part of the monthly charts.

$scoreTable - temporary table that the data of, is moved to another table once a day. Used for faster lookups of course.
(05-16-2016, 05:29 PM)osutakswag Wrote: About their cheater banning panel: would also like to say that the people who can ban from it, are peppy, Zallius and MillhioreF - avoid talking to any of them about cheating related activities as they're confirmed "hax admins"!

Quote: WEATHER: unknown, help me figure this out.
Weather is the user_reports table, depends on the database.
osu_private.user_reports - process list reports (automated).
osu.user_reports - reports by other users.

Quote: HASH: unknown, help me figure this out.
MD5 hash of an executable file. It basically looks it up users that submitted scores with the specified MD5 hash application in their process list.

The database osu_private is being used to store illegally collected data such as process lists, full monitor screenshots or stolen AQN details.

Quote:(needs verification, what is exact value for $isNewishAccount? What is $hasChart?)
$isNewishAccount - one of the following:
1. Account is 3 days old or less.
2. Playcount is lower than 100.
3. Previous score on the map is ranked over #1,000 and the account has less than 50 playcount in the past 3 months. Not sure why this one even exists.

$hasChart - true if the map is part of the monthly charts.

$scoreTable - temporary table that the data of, is moved to another table once a day. Used for faster lookups of course.

Updated, thanks Smile

(05-16-2016, 05:29 PM)osutakswag Wrote: 3. Previous score on the map is ranked over #1,000 and the account has less than 50 playcount in the past 3 months. Not sure why this one even exists.
Exists so that people hacking/buying inactive acounts will get detected.
Does it count as 1 play if I play unranked Beatmania?
No.
(05-12-2016, 12:23 AM)JustM3 Wrote: RECENT: When below rank 50k and one of the 200k latest players, have a ranked score/playcount ratio of 10 or more

So if you were to use a play spam bot to get your plays really high while you're over 200k, you could get half the 50k+ players autobanned?