• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Replay Stealer

(06-14-2016, 04:28 AM)Daniel58 Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 11:11 PM)-Ben- Wrote: http://quentin.sx/dl/

I think buying it its probably better so the author has a reason to keep updating it

(06-14-2016, 05:33 AM)Kortel Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 04:28 AM)Daniel58 Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 11:11 PM)-Ben- Wrote: http://quentin.sx/dl/

I think buying it its probably better so the author has a reason to keep updating it

I bought it for that reason actually xD
[Image: 22d3159ddb.jpg]
[Image: FY9UEbl.png]
Not worth trusting cheezy
(06-14-2016, 10:35 AM)Chezzy Wrote: [Image: FY9UEbl.png]

nobody cares A:
[Image: 3nj]
(06-14-2016, 04:27 PM)Daniel58 Wrote: Not worth trusting cheezy

Papa please no Sad
Not when hes trying to steal Azukis work Kappa
Let me congratulate you on being the first individual in a while to put me in a position to type out the forthcoming message.
Congratulations, you must have triggered me. And you did.

Firstly, if you have any bit of experience on this forum at all, you would be recommended to reevaluate your assertion that you have just made against me. I'm sure you don't mean what you said (it's not worth trusting me). But if you are serious about that statement, I will leave you with these next few words and let you remain in your sad, unfortunate ignorance. It's appalling to know that someone like you, who has passively acknowledged my presence on this forum for quite some time, has simply discarded all of what I've done towards this community and the amount of trust that I have been instilled with to acquire the position of who I am today.

(06-15-2016, 04:02 AM)Daniel58 Wrote: Not when hes trying to steal Azukis work Kappa

Secondly, let me just make this clear: the work that is being discussed is the replay bot, or replay stealer. Regarding both "works": Azuki / Raple's replay bot (osu!solo) and Quentin and I's replay bot (RPR), the first one that was created was RPR, developed and released by Quentin. That being said, Raple stole the idea of Quentin's work. Also Azuki / Raple, without permission (though correct me if I'm wrong) acquired RPR's source code - so that in itself is an act of stealing. Thus, Raple's osu!solo is stolen from Quentin's RPR, concerning the idea and functionality of the software, and potentially the source code as well.
When Quentin transferred over the source code to me, I became the new owner of the program. It is not something new, as the ended project remains intact as well as its source code, and thus it is the same RPR (at least, as of now) that Quentin made before Raple made his program. So I didn't steal Azuki's work. Raple stole Quentin's work, which is now my work. So technically, Raple stole what is now my work.

Please fix your idiocy.
(06-15-2016, 03:18 PM)Chezzy Wrote: Let me congratulate you on being the first individual in a while to put me in a position to type out the forthcoming message.

Firstly, if you have any bit of experience on this forum at all, you would be recommended to reevaluate your assertion that you have just made against me. I'm sure you don't mean what you said (it's not worth trusting me). But if you are serious about that statement, I will leave you with these next few words and let you remain in your sad, unfortunate ignorance. It's appalling to know that someone like you, who has passively acknowledged my presence on this forum for quite some time, has simply discarded all of what I've done towards this community and the amount of trust that I have been instilled with to acquire the position of who I am today.

(06-15-2016, 04:02 AM)Daniel58 Wrote: Not when hes trying to steal Azukis work Kappa

Secondly, let me just make this clear: the work that is being discussed is the replay bot, or replay stealer. Regarding both "works": Azuki / Raple's replay bot (osu!solo) and Quentin and I's replay bot (RPR), the first one that was created was RPR, developed and released by Quentin. That being said, Raple stole the idea of Quentin's work. Also Azuki / Raple, without permission (though correct me if I'm wrong) acquired RPR's source code - so that in itself is an act of stealing. Thus, Raple's osu!solo is stolen from Quentin's RPR, concerning the idea and functionality of the software, and potentially the source code as well.
When Quentin transferred over the source code to me, I became the new owner of the program. It is not something new, as the ended project remains intact as well as its source code, and thus it is the same RPR (at least, as of now) that Quentin made before Raple made his program. So I didn't steal Azuki's work. Raple stole Quentin's work, which is now my work. So technically, Raple stole what is now my work.

Please fix your idiocy.

i love you
(06-15-2016, 03:18 PM)Chezzy Wrote: Let me congratulate you on being the first individual in a while to put me in a position to type out the forthcoming message.

Please fix your idiocy.

Alright. f you too then.
"That being said, Raple stole the idea of Quentin's work." That's called inspiration, he didn't trademark it so I'm free to use that idea.
"Also Azuki / Raple, without permission (though correct me if I'm wrong) acquired RPR's source code - so that in itself is an act of stealing" I did and he has known this for like ever, but I haven't used his code in any way in my program.
"So I didn't steal Azuki's work. Raple stole Quentin's work, which is now my work. So technically, Raple stole what is now my work." I TOTALLY STOLE FROM YOU AND QUENTIN YES

Please fix your idiocy.
[Image: 3nj]