AQN problem

I bought timewarp today
I can open the hack and listend two beep
And lisetend another beep when I open the osu
And I play a map with a spinner
After I touched the hotkey but not work
I used skype.exe
When I pushed hotkey,skype.exe became to stop working and hack no work
Hello , i bought it yesterday too and i'll try to help you , so go to aquila.net , then just go to "configs" and just put ur keybind , then in game , just press the keybind Smile it work for me Smile
Use another process. Make sure it's 32 bit. Run both programs (loaders and program you're injecting hack into) as administrator, also make sure you're using stable version of osu, not fallback nor CE.
(01-22-2017, 10:32 PM)-Ben- Wrote: Use another process. Make sure it's 32 bit. Run both programs (loaders and program you're injecting hack into) as administrator, also make sure you're using stable version of osu, not fallback nor CE.

Hi ben, does this mean that the hacks wont work on fallback? My GPU doesn't support OpenGL (Radeon x1900) and fallback is the only version with directX rendering. If i try to play on stable current, nothing renders.
(03-05-2017, 09:56 PM)etree Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 10:32 PM)-Ben- Wrote: Use another process. Make sure it's 32 bit. Run both programs (loaders and program you're injecting hack into) as administrator, also make sure you're using stable version of osu, not fallback nor CE.

Hi ben, does this mean that the hacks wont work on fallback? My GPU doesn't support OpenGL (Radeon x1900) and fallback is the only version with directX rendering. If i try to play on stable current, nothing renders.

I do not support fallback.