KabuuMBarabooM

Just need an Advice

Hello reader ^^

Im currently at 1185PP and i want to reach 3700-4000PP in like 10 days or less, Is it possiable without getting restricted or noticed by Osu? Is there's any certain ways or maps or amout of PP's i should get a day? Like i saw people with only 10 hours and a play count of 300 and they got around 4k PP so just need a small advice because im afraid that i will play some map and get fc it or something and boom...restricted.

Much love.

u wont get restricted and noticed by osu (the game). osu "anticheat" is complete trash and you'll only get restricted if you get reported and you are blatant as fuck

if your account is like older than 1 month it will be okay as long as you don't abuse

you should get pp from popular pp maps and from maps that people of your rank farm. so people will be like "ok this map has been FC'd by 99999999 people so this play is not impressive" and u wont look suspicious

the only suspicious thing will be the sudden improvement in terms of pp... going from 1180pp to 4kpp in less than 10 days is suspicious imo

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
  • Like 1

theres no way youll not look suspicious, because sooner or later somebody will notice that somethings not right. the only solution to this in my opinion is to get an account which has high playhours and a high playcount

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Goku said:

theres no way youll not look suspicious, because sooner or later somebody will notice that somethings not right. the only solution to this in my opinion is to get an account which has high playhours and a high playcount

The thing is if i get 4k pp or 3600 to be exact i will be the #1 on my country like thats the thing..i already have an account with almost 3kPP and its all good and setup but this one the one i want to get it to 4k pp actually means alot to me but thank you guys for your time to reply i appreciate it!

5 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

u wont get restricted and noticed by osu (the game). osu "anticheat" is complete trash and you'll only get restricted if you get reported and you are blatant as fuck

if your account is like older than 1 month it will be okay as long as you don't abuse

you should get pp from popular pp maps and from maps that people of your rank farm. so people will be like "ok this map has been FC'd by 99999999 people so this play is not impressive" and u wont look suspicious

the only suspicious thing will be the sudden improvement in terms of pp... going from 1180pp to 4kpp in less than 10 days is suspicious imo

Gotch ya!

On 4/15/2019 at 11:21 PM, Roblox_Aim_God said:

I created my account 3 years ago but never played on it, started using it recently while cheating and everyone thinks im smurfing (might have to do cuz my aim is good but I dont really know). Also i gained 3k PP in 4 days and nobody has noticed so far 🙂

as long as you are legit, should be fine