wwWw

?

7 minutes ago, Hinamizawa said:

Does your password contains any odd characters like é and ñ and such, the client won't pick it up.

you have to change your pass to something umm "normal " 😮

I don't think the problem is due to the password, however I tried to change it but it still gives me the problem. Maybe is because of the server (?)

Does the loader work for you?

Edited by wwWw

This is not the support ticket que but w/e

This is because you tried to avoid a previous accounts payment related ban, if you want to use the program in the future you must first resolve your original accounts ban.

13 minutes ago, rumoi said:

This is not the support ticket que but w/e

This is because you tried to avoid a previous accounts payment related ban, if you want to use the program in the future you must first resolve your original accounts ban.

What this does actually mean?

If this ever happened, it was because of the problems with the software you sell (i mean the payment) so is not my fault. 

It depends on how you want to solve it. Since you are the administrator

@rumoi

Edited by wwWw

Hmm yes payment software error, in july of last year no less.

"Maybe if i say 'it didnt happen but even if it did happen xd it was your error' it will magically spawn a timeline where they will act like oblivion guards and just forget what happened!" - Sorry but you fail this real life charm roll.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, rumoi said:

Hmm yes payment software error, in july of last year no less.

"Maybe if i say 'it didnt happen but even if it did happen xd it was your error' it will magically spawn a timeline where they will act like oblivion guards and just forget what happened!" - Sorry but you fail this real life charm roll.

Are you sure you don't want to peacefully solve this question?

From my point of view, you will lose more than me. Since of course you will lose these 10 usd, a customer (forever) and who knows what else. Which then I could also hide my identity and still have access to your products but since I do not have this great interest and there are other better sites that sell cheats for osu. 

It's your decision. You can simply unlock my account or take the consequences (Not to mention the fact that the scam is a crime and a lawyer does not cost 10 usd)

@rumoi

Edited by wwWw
56 minutes ago, wwWw said:

Are you sure you don't want to peacefully solve this question?

From my point of view, you will lose more than me. Since of course you will lose these 10 usd, a customer (forever) and who knows what else. Which then I could also hide my identity and still have access to your products but since I do not have this great interest and there are other better sites that sell cheats for osu. 

It's your decision. You can simply unlock my account or take the consequences (Not to mention the fact that the scam is a crime and a lawyer does not cost 10 usd)

@rumoi

As I explained in my first post if you want this resolved you will need to first resolve your original ban.

Under normal circumstances I would let such a transgression slide if the user genuinely realized they were in the wrong and happily took their last chance of using my services with obvious empathy and acceptance of their previous actions. Hell I even sometimes add extra subscription time to make up for the layover.

Your modus operandi for this situation consisted of a 2 stage plan, Primary step being you assuming everyone else is an NPC and feigning ignorance will somehow change the very fabric of reality with the following step being a laughable attempt of black mail on par with the previous 'I will take you to court' case on this site. Subsequently I will not 'let it slide'.

You will have to sort this with the primary money handler of who has more direct information; Kev.

13 minutes ago, rumoi said:

As I explained in my first post if you want this resolved you will need to first resolve your original ban.

Under normal circumstances I would let such a transgression slide if the user genuinely realized they were in the wrong and happily took their last chance of using my services with obvious empathy and acceptance of their previous actions. Hell I even sometimes add extra subscription time to make up for the layover.

Your modus operandi for this situation consisted of a 2 stage plan, Primary step being you assuming everyone else is an NPC and feigning ignorance will somehow change the very fabric of reality with the following step being a laughable attempt of black mail on par with the previous 'I will take you to court' case on this site. Subsequently I will not 'let it slide'.

You will have to sort this with the primary money handler of who has more direct information; Kev.

Doesn't change the fact the scam is a crime even if is only 10 usd. 

Too late. I don't like your way of managing things and money, for me we can say goodbye here

Edited by wwWw
On 1/5/2020 at 5:39 PM, wwWw said:

Doesn't change the fact the scam is a crime even if is only 10 usd. 

Too late. I don't like your way of managing things and money, for me we can say goodbye here

NIGGER

Edited by osuHOW

IIRC, you made a charge back on 2019/03/27 18:24:58 with the comment of "Shit cheat for shit game" this was made less than 18 hours after the payment had initially been made.  If you want to come back into the community purchase 1000 tokens to undo what you've done in the past and we will debit that and we will adjust your current sub by a few days for the lost time.

• Like 1
  • rumoi 2