Puckhell

Detected

23 minutes ago, Puckhell said:

Hello i think the cheat is detected im getting ban from serveur ripple by using this cheat im using relax bot in legit config and im get ban 

Most likely it's manual ban

6 hours ago, Puckhell said:

Hello i think the cheat is detected im getting ban from serveur ripple by using this cheat im using relax bot in legit config and im get ban 

Most likely automatic banned, just because there private servers and have no "anti-cheat <--- suppose"  like bancho it doesnt mean you can just blatantly go in and cheat.

Most pservers have a loose version of account startup PP limit check and increases by the day thats why if you do something 800 PP for example today on day 1 you will get banned and not in like day 20.

if you have been banned before, they prob banning you by hwid so you need to use dejavu and vpn butttttt some private servers dont do that I have seen private servers where you can just make a new account without dejavu and you wont get caught.

But big private servers like Ripple, Gatari and Akatsuki you should expect them to know what there doing compare to the smaller fries.

Unless your very fishy and unlucky you probably got manually banned by someone who either snitched/reported or spectators. 

3VCsRNk.gif
flags_0

Edited by Hinamizawa