Fikus

WTB osu old account

27 minutes ago, Master said:

your not the thread master, i don't give a shit fuck

He's not wrong though. Clean accounts go for 5$ - 8$ & nobody cares about "rare" name or not tbh, try to find a buyer that'll buy an overly overpriced clean account for 40$...

• Like 1
9 hours ago, animewhite said:

He's not wrong though. Clean accounts go for 5$ - 8$ & nobody cares about "rare" name or not tbh, try to find a buyer that'll buy an overly overpriced clean account for 40$...

>

Edited by Master
1 minute ago, Master said:

I'm not gonna tell the stats anyways, half of the accounts sold her are found and banned bruh

You can just say how much rounded pp, pc and reg date (E.g.: 4k pp, 20k pc 2011 reg; whilst real may be: 4414pp 24241 pc and end 2011 reg) it has then the thread creator may know if he'd consider that one. Remember: Clean means just created nearly as NO stats at all, meaning 0 - 100pp. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bruh said:

just remember damelva gives way too much info cause he doesnt have a brain if you dont give too much info youll be fine

by the way, only one account from damelva was found (also its still not banned)

5 hours ago, bruh said:

just remember damelva gives way too much info cause he doesnt have a brain if you dont give too much info youll be fine

Wow, none of my accounts were found except one situation, but okay, 200 iq genious with narcissistic personality disorder 🙂

Edited by Damelva9215
55 minutes ago, Damelva9215 said:

Wow, none of my accounts were found except one situation, but okay, 200 iq genious with narcissistic personality disorder 🙂

Lmao i'm just messing around it's so easy to trigger Russian kids nowadays, btw I just found 8 of your accounts but sadly some of them are not sold yet, thanks to your friend who sent them to me.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:00 AM, bruh said:

lol your usa was found too why are you acting like this has never happened before. How about you take advice and learn from it instead of saying things like “narcissistic personality disorder” LOL

I didn't take advice because haven't seen it necessary. I'm so sorry for ruining your fragile feelings 😭

Edited by ZZZ333
1 hour ago, Master said:

Lmao i'm just messing around it's so easy to trigger Russian kids nowadays, btw I just found 8 of your accounts but sadly some of them are not sold yet, thanks to your friend who sent them to me.

Nice try, but I have one account on my hands right now 🙂

1 hour ago, bruh said:

yeah he lied to you (check out the screenshot I linked :D)

Okay, now I see what you mean. Partly you're right. Yeah, I forgot about USA, because it was found long time ago cuz it was my main at first, and I had some people to talk there, so one of them discovered that I'm selling it and reported it. Btw, I can't literally remember all accounts I sell, because it's too much information. Now to RU account, I gave it to shyui in exchange for another and told you that it was found. If you think that I put him up to say this, you're completely wrong, if you don't believe me - you can text him personally and he'll prove everything 🙂