JustWantedToBeGood

Different profiles

So I know this has been discussed before (i think) 

Like if we could save diferrent setting profiles and bind them to our keyboard would be really cool

The new interface shows up on stream for now and if we could set different profiles and just change them with our keys, then we wouldn't need to open the Menu Interface. 

Even if the interface gets to be hidden from the stream, it would still be really nice to be able to set different profiles, like for dt, hr and stuff like that... Thanks!

Why do you want to have different profiles so much??? There should be next to no reasons to change your settings once you have set them. It's designed to emulate a player as a whole and scales with time alterations so you should really not be randomly changing your entire style of playing when you slap on a mod.

Its mainly to change unstable rate values and max stream bpm, and enlighten values. I don't want to plays double time with 7/8 Unstable rate and AR10 (enlighten value that I use when playing no mod). I think setting up different profiles would be cool. At least 3 profiles

I think you should listen to your community? I mean we are paying for you services and are giving suggestions. If you're making whatever you want then don't add a suggestions forum section I guess

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

Like. When I play nomod I usually get 85~100 UR depending on the map so I change unstable rate between 8~10

When I play HR I usually get 75~90UR so I use 7~9

But when I play DT I use like 11~12 because I don't want to get 70UR with DT for example.

And same goes for Enlighten settings. When playing nomod/HR I usually set the AR to 10. I don't want it to be 10 when playing with DT otherwise I'll get AR11.

I've been cheating for like 1~2 years already I'm 3 digits and I have a lot of different skillset scores, so I need to be switching values all the time. Having different profiles would help me out a lot. And I'm sure more people want this to happen.

If we could have different profiles and bind them to our keyboard, we don't even need to access to the menu interface (while it is impossible to stream with)

I'm pretty sure you can do something so we can have different profiles I don't really know why everything we suggest/want seems to be something that shouldn't exist or isn't needed.

Things take time to develop. Adding multiple 'saves' is harder then you think with the current systems I wrote - also the ur scales with double time so why change it? 

7 hours ago, rumoi said:

Things take time to develop. Adding multiple 'saves' is harder then you think with the current systems I wrote - also the ur scales with double time so why change it? 

lol I never realized that the ur scales with dt, nice job 😄

Edit: ur is the same on dt and nomod so I don't really understand what scales?

Edited by Akkord

Yep, that one is my fault.  Added in the scaling after most of the features were in and missed adding it to a line.  Apparently a pretty important line...  Putting out a fix in the next 10-15 min.

How does it scale tho? What are the calculations that you guys do?

Ok so it actually scales. But could we still have like a keybind to change AR from 9 to 10 and vice versa or something like that?

On 9/11/2018 at 8:22 AM, rumoi said:

To be honest respect to you and @Kev,..
If it was me I probably already would have discontinued the program already, but you guys decided to completely rewrite the code and to be honest I'm already struggling at coding simple things like tic-tac-toe in C++, I honestly don't even want to see the algorithms necessary for this kind of program to work.