D1ante

I will help you to create a new account and play without ban

I will help you to create an account If you are already banned. If you will do everything I say, you will never get banned.

Write to me your price that you can pay.

My Discord       dante#3997

I will answer all your questions!

Sorry for bad english

1 hour ago, Damelva9215 said:

imagine paying for service you can do yourself through tutorials on forum

One more. What is your reason for writing in this topic? You're not going to buy-why write? No one asked you to.

21 minutes ago, D1ante said:

One more. What is your reason for writing in this topic? You're not going to buy-why write? No one asked you to.

625800344592580629.png.365dae64db8ea9e3919370c749a83b5a.png
okretard

9 minutes ago, D1ante said:

To even try to answer my question, you pretended to be an idiot

Despite the fact that taking money from people for literally nothing lol

27 minutes ago, Damelva9215 said:

Despite the fact that taking money from people for literally nothing lol

I spend my time creating an account. Here is that perishing spending nor on that, so on bruted accounts, which sell at inflated prices

5 hours ago, bruh said:

K if you’re a foreigner please leave this site

Still you me advise regulation, don't write to me and stop cutting the bullshit

1 hour ago, D1ante said:

I spend my time creating an account. Here is that perishing spending nor on that, so on bruted accounts, which sell at inflated prices

omg spend literally 5 minutes of your time to register fake email and account!

6 hours ago, Damelva9215 said:

So what? Why are you triggering about the things Im doing? Why do you keep writing? What are you offended about?Or are you just a stupid kid? Although, knowing Ru community, it is not surprising, you are a simple representative of the same animal that shits in russian, when no one asks for it

7 hours ago, Damelva9215 said:

All right, let me explain it to you in a language you understand.

Дебил блять, тебя не должно ебать, что люди продают, ты-никто: ни продавец, ни мой знакомый, ты хуй с горы, который никак не относится к моей теме, а пиздит тут ещё. Если у тебя не возникает таких проблем, а у других возникает-нн значит, что дело плохое. А пока вы, пара клоунов, тут выёбываетесь, я спокойно создал 2 аккаунта

Fast foofle translation;

Moron fuck, you should not fuck that people sell, you-no one: neither the seller, nor my friend, you are a dick from the mountain, which does not apply to my topic, and pizdit here still. If you do not have such problems, and others do-NN means that it is bad. And while you pair of clowns, there's buttfucking, I have created 2 account

On 3/5/2020 at 7:28 AM, D1ante said:

Дебил блять, тебя не должно ебать, что люди продают, ты-никто: ни продавец, ни мой знакомый, ты хуй с горы, который никак не относится к моей теме, а пиздит тут ещё. Если у тебя не возникает таких проблем, а у других возникает-нн значит, что дело плохое. А пока вы, пара клоунов, тут выёбываетесь, я спокойно создал 2 аккаунта

Fast foofle translation;

Moron fuck, you should not fuck that people sell, you-no one: neither the seller, nor my friend, you are a dick from the mountain, which does not apply to my topic, and pizdit here still. If you do not have such problems, and others do-NN means that it is bad. And while you pair of clowns, there's buttfucking, I have created 2 account

Russian kid got triggerrd because some people critisized the idea of his service, okay. Creating accounts for money is ridiculous and obviously not gonna work, but gl with that.

Edited by ZZZ333
31 minutes ago, D1ante said:

Fast foofle translation;

бро, ты создал тему на форуме, это значит, что любой человек с форума может высказать своё мнение по поводу этого. То что ты создал это откровенная хуйня, только полный дебил купит это (в любом случае человек может сам догадаться как сделать новый аккаунт, если у него есть дежавю, ну а если он не догадается, то на ЭТОМ же форуме(на котором у тебя находится «твоя тема») есть куча гайдов как это сделать и они кстати работают, то что ты говоришь у тебя «другой способ» не имеет значения, так как все остальные работают со 100% вероятностью). Ты говоришь что с bhf, lolz’a, а там разве не учат как создавать темы? Я не вижу вообще адекватного отношения к другим людям с этого форума, а это значит что хуйней страдаешь тут только ты, никто более. Кроме всего прочего, ты создал тему в неправильном месте.

• Like 1