rumoi

Aquila Aim Assistance Release

Let me preface by saying this aim assist will not give miracles. If you horribly miss read to the point where you are on the other side of the playfield it wont even attempt to help. Think of it more as a consistency booster.

EDIT: Some people are confused. The cheat is under the 'Miscellaneous' option not relax. So currently it comes with any active sub.

It works for mouse, tablet and touch screen.

The key principle behind it is to offer boosted aim skill/consistency while not inhibiting or working against the user. You should not even really be able to notice it in effect other than the fact you are hitting things easier than without. There is nothing more annoying than fighting against something that is intended to help you.

Once again let me stress that this will not be on the level of blatancy - This teeters on the limit of what can be done in a live environment without having edge cases. It's great for reducing shit misses but if you want to fix an abhorrent miss then the replay editor is for you.

This is the first public release of this feature so if anyone wants to provide feedback this is the best time :)

• Like 2

Updated to be slightly more powerful with its assistance, known issues are with low AR (under 9) and will be ironed out in the following days.

1 hour ago, Damelva9215 said:

This thing is definitely doing something, but I didn't notice much difference w./or without it

Same here , I can't notice anything but I can hit jumps better

Holy. Fucking. SHIT.

This is game-changing lmao. Absolutely have to try this out, but it'll probably ruin my legit consistency LOL.

Worth it though. Thanks Rumoi!! You're a god.

Ehm.... that looks kinda obv when you play with a long cursortrail. Or just turn Raw Input off

Edited by Yassuo
16 hours ago, Yassuo said:

Ehm.... that looks kinda obv when you play with a long cursortrail. Or just turn Raw Input off

Already fixed that 30 hours ago :)

Just waiting on Kev to push my update. EDIT: The visual fix has been live for a while now.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:14 PM, trance11 said:

tested on some square jump maps and it works so good. How legit does it look to people though? It certainly feels good when you use it.

eg thats 7.7* dt squares - Various Artists - Square Jump Practice Maps [BPM149 Distorted Reality Holy Crap!!That's Square jump!! AR8] (2020-03-17) Osu.osr

Honestly it just depends on your rank and playtime if that looks legit or not, from my eyes, when I see this, I'm assuming you are maybe, 1000's possibly 100's rank, maybe, just maybe in the 10,000's and about 20,000 - 40,000 playcount, obviously level 100+ and maybe started 2+ years ago. You could always download that osu! program that tracks cursor movement and run your plays through that, I did that to a lot of my plays and it looks really legit it doesn't look like it over corrects or anything so the hack is great, just make sure your stats match, other than that, killer run lol

Edit: It's not an official osu! program , but they use it on osu! reports on reddit and it really analyzes the plays really well. If you want the name let me know, I'm a little lazy right now hahaha

3 hours ago, BoltelinaLP said:

Honestly it just depends on your rank and playtime if that looks legit or not, from my eyes, when I see this, I'm assuming you are maybe, 1000's possibly 100's rank, maybe, just maybe in the 10,000's and about 20,000 - 40,000 playcount, obviously level 100+ and maybe started 2+ years ago. You could always download that osu! program that tracks cursor movement and run your plays through that, I did that to a lot of my plays and it looks really legit it doesn't look like it over corrects or anything so the hack is great, just make sure your stats match, other than that, killer run lol

Edit: It's not an official osu! program , but they use it on osu! reports on reddit and it really analyzes the plays really well. If you want the name let me know, I'm a little lazy right now hahaha

Just so you know I do a lot more analyzing than passing it through a program created in 2015.

• Like 2
  • rumoi 2
12 hours ago, rumoi said:

Just so you know I do a lot more analyzing than passing it through a program created in 2015.

I did some analyzing my self, I'm still trying to figure what kind of dark magic you use.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:19 AM, rumoi said:

Thank you sir <3, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

2 hours ago, AbantGard said:

has anyone analyzed their aim-assisted replays?

I analyzed multiple player provided replays :)

• Like 1