rumoi

Aquila Aim Assistance Release

Haven't posted much lately but i'm fucking impressed, HOW did you even manage to do that? I've analyzed 5 +- plays with it and all i noticed was more consistency on jumps which is amazing and also after analyzing i really didn't find anything fishy with various mods / maps. I could see sometimes that it adjusted a bit but that's only because i know how exactly i aim (or try to aim) on certain patterns. Very impressive sick job rumoi. 10/10

Edited by wanpi

Hard to tell if it boosted my aim. Someone should do a replay of their play with no assist first then run it through assist.

this ia really good for jumps but my only concern is when it comes to streams. im a heavy dragger and when it comes to streams my cursor gets shaky as if im hovering (i think its due to the cursor snapping on every circle)

i have raw input turned off

On 4/23/2020 at 11:16 AM, azusanakano123 said:

this ia really good for jumps but my only concern is when it comes to streams. im a heavy dragger and when it comes to streams my cursor gets shaky as if im hovering (i think its due to the cursor snapping on every circle)

that's what i was thinking, contacted rumoi about his opinion on this but he doesn't really share it.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:16 PM, azusanakano123 said:

On 4/25/2020 at 3:12 AM, tux006 said:

that's what i was thinking, contacted rumoi about his opinion on this but he doesn't really share it.

Have you tried the new "low" mode for aim assist? It's a LOT smoother, there's very few instances that could be considered "sketch" in my opinion.

38 minutes ago, lulwkek said:

Am I blind? where is the aim assist listed to download/buy?

Inject any of the cheats and then look in the Misc section to find it.

1 hour ago, theyesman said:

Inject any of the cheats and then look in the Misc section to find it.

thank you!

On which setting do you have aim assist? I use it on 0.5 to 1, and did you enable anything else?

Edited by lulwkek
1 hour ago, lulwkek said:

thank you!

On which setting do you have aim assist? I use it on 0.5 to 1, and did you enable anything else?

Usually between .2 and .5ish depending on if I'm streaming or not. I mostly keep it low though because of how it looks on spaced streams to me.

And no, I don't use anything else. But I play on Akatsuki!RX so I don't need relax or anything. Just a bit of aim assistance.

Edited by theyesman
2 hours ago, theyesman said:

Usually between .2 and .5ish depending on if I'm streaming or not. I mostly keep it low though because of how it looks on spaced streams to me.

And no, I don't use anything else. But I play on Akatsuki!RX so I don't need relax or anything. Just a bit of aim assistance.

streaming while injected is very brave, i respect that. there are too many checks right now to see if somebody has injected aqn, i wouldn't risk that

6 hours ago, tux006 said:

streaming while injected is very brave, i respect that. there are too many checks right now to see if somebody has injected aqn, i wouldn't risk that

Depends on how I'm feeling lol. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But since it's an RX server I'm playing on not many people really care to accuse of cheats considering it's sort of hard to tell when using built in RX lol.

45 minutes ago, jotde123 said:

how im supposed to buy it?

can anyone make quick tutorial?

First you buy some 'aquila tokens' then after that goes through you buy any subscription with the tokens.

Aim assist comes free under the misc option which is the grey gear icon.

You know what, i suggest to add an option to disable aim assistance on sliders cuz cursor path on sliders is a little fishy like how i noticed.

Also it draws some sort of pentagons on stacks.

Edited by ReformedPlayer
On 7/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, tux006 said:

what do you mean by checks? anti cheat? if so then worry not because osu has no such thing

1 hour ago, Mayuzo said:

what do you mean by checks? anti cheat? if so then worry not because osu has no such thing

nah i meant like actual "checks" people can make you do onstream to see if you've got something fishy going on. however rumoi already fixed one major one, don't know about the other though

5 hours ago, Naz1K__ said:

Hi, I've been looking for an aim assist for 2 months! I saw here a topic about aim assist!
Please tell me where you can download it, or buy it? I don't understand anything about the site's functionality. So I hope you can help me!

•  

the aim assist comes automatically with any purchase of any product. u just need to use a product and find it under the misc tab.