rumoi

Aquila Aim Assistance Release

16 hours ago, JJReed said:

Let the guy do what want he wants.

yeah agreed many people just like to have aim assist and things like that on private servers

On 9/17/2020 at 7:32 AM, bruh said:

there's free alternatives that work and don't require detection bypasses for private servers lol

Edited by Tomer
1 hour ago, Naz1K__ said:

AIM ASSIST NOT WORK! PLS HELP

it does, you just still need to aim it practiclly hits the circle when you almost missaim it

19 minutes ago, bruh said:

No dude. There are free aqn cracks out there. The only reason people don’t use them on Bancho is because “it’s not up to pace with detections.” Since this shit is detected rn there’s literally no reason to buy it. 

i get your point if the intrest is in bancho so it probs not the greatest idea to buy it rn

Edited by Tomer
On 3/6/2020 at 8:09 PM, rumoi said:

Let me preface by saying this aim assist will not give miracles. If you horribly miss read to the point where you are on the other side of the playfield it wont even attempt to help. Think of it more as a consistency booster.

EDIT: Some people are confused. The cheat is under the 'Miscellaneous' option not relax. So currently it comes with any active sub.

It works for mouse, tablet and touch screen.

The key principle behind it is to offer boosted aim skill/consistency while not inhibiting or working against the user. You should not even really be able to notice it in effect other than the fact you are hitting things easier than without. There is nothing more annoying than fighting against something that is intended to help you.

Once again let me stress that this will not be on the level of blatancy - This teeters on the limit of what can be done in a live environment without having edge cases. It's great for reducing shit misses but if you want to fix an abhorrent miss then the replay editor is for you.

This is the first public release of this feature so if anyone wants to provide feedback this is the best time 🙂

That’s gucci 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:09 PM, rumoi said:

Let me preface by saying this aim assist will not give miracles. If you horribly miss read to the point where you are on the other side of the playfield it wont even attempt to help. Think of it more as a consistency booster.

EDIT: Some people are confused. The cheat is under the 'Miscellaneous' option not relax. So currently it comes with any active sub.

The key principle behind it is to offer boosted aim skill/consistency while not inhibiting or working against the user. You should not even really be able to notice it in effect other than the fact you are hitting things easier than without. There is nothing more annoying than fighting against something that is intended to help you.

Once again let me stress that this will not be on the level of blatancy - This teeters on the limit of what can be done in a live environment without having edge cases. It's great for reducing shit misses but if you want to fix an abhorrent miss then the replay editor is for you.

This is the first public release of this feature so if anyone wants to provide feedback this is the best time 🙂

Is there a way I can download this? or do I have to wait until I've become a member for a certain amount of time and a download just pops up or do I have to react to anything? I just joined this forum, sorry.

18 hours ago, Akaza said:

Is there a way I can download this? or do I have to wait until I've become a member for a certain amount of time and a download just pops up or do I have to react to anything? I just joined this forum, sorry.

dont bother it comes free with any sub but it is detected so no point in wasting ur time and money

On 3/7/2020 at 2:09 AM, rumoi said:

This is the first public release of this feature so if anyone wants to provide feedback this is the best time :)

yooo