Ortegus

Enlighten HD Help me pls///

Greetings to all!
I would like to learn more about Enlighten, firstly, is it mandatory to change the IP address if you plan to play on the main account? Secondly, how does HD hack work well? Thirdly, is it necessary to mask this program somehow so that the wasp does not track the invasion of it? In the fourth, does it work with the RX game mod? Fifth, this is akatsuki server)

On 3/7/2020 at 1:19 PM, Ortegus said:

Greetings to all!
I would like to learn more about Enlighten, firstly, is it mandatory to change the IP address if you plan to play on the main account? Secondly, how does HD hack work well? Thirdly, is it necessary to mask this program somehow so that the wasp does not track the invasion of it? In the fourth, does it work with the RX game mod? Fifth, this is akatsuki server)

1. No, since your already registerd, tracked on the current IP adress.
  2. HD hack works well for standard there are 2 modes for HD (in legacy)
  3. Osu doesnt track what you run in your task manager and such anymore for a few years now, from what I heard and gather as info.
  4. ye can work, even tho if you use RX your score won't submit, unless akatsuki has one of those RX game mode leaderboard.
  5. Idk why not, just don't do anything stupid? Like you probably have a higher chance of getting banned in general on Bancho then you have on a private server. (seeing as you probably have had a main on Akatsuki for awhile, you most likely bypassed the PP limit auto restrict. 

Keep in mind in the end this does not mean your 100% safe with enlighten, but if its just HD and not Flashlight your gucci.

Edited by Hinamizawa