blutra

How to download and not get banned/restricted?

Question

How do I download the replay editor that i bought? And how do i use it without getting restricted? And can I use this to submit plays I made offline?

Edited by blutra

4 answers to this question

Download the Aquila loader and you will find the option to inject it there. You won't get banned for simply using it, just don't make blatant replays and you will be fine.

1 minute ago, Akkord said:

Download the Aquila loader and you will find the option to inject it there. You won't get banned for simply using it, just don't make blatant replays and you will be fine.

Do I download this? Chrome says its a virus

Screenshot (253).png

That is the correct place, you will have to disable your windows defender live scan to download it.

After you download the launcher you should move it into a folder with an exclusion to windows defender.

simply using it wont get you banned by the system, just make sure ur replays arent blatant and that they fit into your playhours, playcount, etc.

if u already got restricted once on your computer and ur still using it make sure u use dejavu