antoshaclap

Will my new account be banned?

Question

So, My account where I played was banned 3 years ago. Since that I didn't played at all. Now my interest to the game came back and I faced the "banned account" problem. I created new account following next steps:
1. Created random e-mail
2. Relinked banned account to this e-mail

3. Created new account linked to my old e-mail in-game using vpn

Then I asked my old friend what to do to not get banned, but still play at my own skill and he said next thing:
"I read on this forum (theaquila.net) that after creating new account You have to not play on new account for 3 days. Then you can play whetever map you want. But there is one thing: I read this method of creating second account 2 years ago".

So here I'm. I played some maps like I'm stupid newbie in osu and quit. Will this method still work now If i wouldn't play for 3 days?

1 answer to this question

idk but what i did is i did the same thing except i made a fresh account with a new email and it worked when i played like a noob and i let the account sit for 5 months instead of 3 days and it didnt work