ReplayMan

Replay Detection Bypass (Replay Randomizer)

I have thinking about an osu! hack that makes replay hacking much harder to detect. It randomizes replays slightly, and I have been thinking about how to execute it. Simply, the program would need two main files. One, the osu! beatmap and two, the osu! replay. The program then parses the information in the files and compares, this will come in handy later. Now, then the program will randomize replays by just barely changing the x,y position of the cursor now and then, while still referencing that beatmap. As long as the cursor touches the slider or dot, then it's fine. Also, the program randomizes some of the cursor movement during breaks.

4 hours ago, shesh1337 said:

or you just replay the map offline, edit it and you got a new replay?

idk seems much faster and easier to me atleast

Yeah why not try this method since its WAYYY easier. Maybe you need to do that two new files method because u cant play the map? that shouldnt be done in the first place, play in ur skill level

Or use the inbuilt score filter. The whole point of the replay editor is to not do any 'black box' unforeseen actions.