Jump to content
Haramiku

[Challenge] [30$ Reward] to Find Out What Cheat Was Used Here

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

 

I've come to you guys in an attempt to find out whether or not theaquila's cheats are truly "undetectable" in the right person's hands.

Attached below are the replay files of some plays that a player has done, your job is to figure out what cheat was used in which, and provide ample proof to support your claim. Think of it as this player being suspected of cheating, and you're about to bust their ass. The first person to get all of them correct will receive 30$ via Bitcoin or PayPal.

Simply reply to this thread with your proof, or shoot me a PM if you don't want other people stealing your findings. 

For context; 0-10k rank range, tablet semi-hover playstyle, big area, hawku's drivers v3, 7ms smoothing filter.

 

Some of these are legit just to mix things up, goodluck!

 

* No enlighten btw

www - Happy Song.osr www - Slider.osr www - Come back down.osr www - Retrospective City.osr

Edited by Haramiku
Link to post
Share on other sites

this is retarded bye bye

actually nvm 

I mean all the plays but retrospective city are using aim assist, and the aim is actually atrocious in all of the plays. There's a chance these are all relaxed, but I don't really think they're relaxed (even though there's a good chance). I feel like you used timewarp (no I guarantee it) cause you have NO OVERLAPS at all (0 overlaps) during long streams ??? fucking 1 digit streamer here holy shit. idk if retro is cheated cause I didn't really look through it that much, but the other three at least use aim assist.

nvm retro is cheated too with either timewarp or timewarp and relax

idk I really don't care enough to look through the plays tbh all I'm saying is that everything but retro uses aim assist (at least, see above for other shit idk)

literally if I want to get you banned this is enough proof lol the aim assistance is so obvious it's unreal 

proof: your aim literally shoots off of every note on 3 of the plays but doesn't do that on retro for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pretty sure the other 3 maps also had LOTS of editing errors and notches (when you move the line things they cause notches and loops to appear if you're super careless)

hey guys welcome to my thread where I talk about which cheats this dude used on which plays. too bad I guarantee he will say "jk none of these are cheated" or "you're not giving enough proof" or "actually only 2 of the plays are cheated" or "all of them are cheated!" nah all the plays that aren't retro use aim assist. if I need to find more proof for 30 bucks sure but this is literally it chief (unless all of them are cheated and you said there were a couple legit ones put in so are you lying ????) the spacing between keypresses on long streams is awfully sus though js

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bruh said:

hey guys welcome to my thread where I talk about which cheats this dude used on which plays. too bad I guarantee he will say "jk none of these are cheated" or "you're not giving enough proof" or "actually only 2 of the plays are cheated" or "all of them are cheated!" nah all the plays that aren't retro use aim assist. if I need to find more proof for 30 bucks sure but this is literally it chief (unless all of them are cheated and you said there were a couple legit ones put in so are you lying ????) the spacing between keypresses on long streams is awfully sus though js

I was like: "why does this have 9 replies all of a sudden" lol. I'm not sure what "shoots off every note" means, does the velocity suddenly shift? Does the cursor go towards the center everytime then blast off in speed for the next note even in streams? Can you provide a few screenshots / gifs of a few key moments maybe? 
 

Also, I guarantee you that I speak the truth, one or more of these are actually legit, not all of them are cheated, not all of them are legit either.

Edited by Haramiku
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Haramiku said:

I was like: "why does this have 9 replies all of a sudden" lol. I'm not sure what "shoots off every note" means, does the velocity suddenly shift? Does the cursor go towards the center everytime then blast off in speed for the next note even in streams? Can you provide a few screenshots / gifs of a few key moments maybe? 
 

Also, I guarantee you that I speak the truth, one or more of these are actually legit, not all of them are cheated, not all of them are legit either.

K then the only legit play is retro. I guess the cursor blasts off idk? And nah if you want gifs and screenshots you gotta pay more that’s effort 😴

I just want my 30 bucks literally figured out which plays are cheated in less than a minute lol (maybe that means I need to get a bonus $20 oo?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bruh said:

I just want my 30 bucks literally figured out which plays are cheated in less than a minute lol (maybe that means I need to get a bonus $20 oo?)

I don't know what "blasts off" means, I need to be able to understand how exactly it's cheated, and what exactly are used in each play, I can bump the reward up to 50$ if that means screenshots and gifs

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Haramiku said:

I don't know what "blasts off" means, I need to be able to understand how exactly it's cheated, and what exactly are used in each play, I can bump the reward up to 50$ if that means screenshots and gifs

Man I need money for food it’s so obvious you don’t even need screenshots. Just look at your play yourself and you’ll see how obviously cheated it is. Also there’s no way you’re under 10k rank legit that aim is actually atrocious no cap...

Aim assist on every play other than retro 😴 already told you what cheats were used 

Just add me on discord hhhhhhh#5968

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ocault said:

The aim assist is that obvious? I thought it 'barely did anything' ?

If it ‘barely did anything’ then it wouldn’t make much of a difference LOL. Nothing happens without something happening to trigger it zzz don’t @ me with that Big Bang bullshit

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bruh said:

Just add me on discord hhhhhhh#5968

Added

 

2 minutes ago, Ocault said:

The aim assist is that obvious? I thought it 'barely did anything' ?

You can 100% feel it, but in-game you can't actively see it, I don't know if there's something wrong with my in-game and tablet settings or something, but if your aim is bad like mine it can become that mess ngl

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bruh said:

If it ‘barely did anything’ then it wouldn’t make much of a difference LOL. Nothing happens without something happening to trigger it zzz don’t @ me with that Big Bang bullshit

Oh yh i get what you mean but have you tried playing with it on and off? There isnt much of a difference just less shit misses

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ocault said:

Oh yh i get what you mean but have you tried playing with it on and off? There isnt much of a difference just less shit misses

No there’s a big difference and it’s pretty obvious

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rumoi said:

Hey maybe if you repeat it enough times maybe an alternative universe will spawn where you are correct.

 

08DBEE26-4B07-49EF-BE5A-E14AFA76A9FD.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I agree dude I can't believe how blatant the aim assist is on cookiezei and rafis' plays, like their cursors just shoot off all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rumoi said:

Yeah I agree dude I can't believe how blatant the aim assist is on cookiezei and rafis' plays, like their cursors just shoot off all the time. 

They don’t use aim assist 😴 illegally living in nz has really gotten to you bro

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bruh said:

They don’t use aim assist 😴 illegally living in nz has really gotten to you bro

Wow I sure do love illegally living in NZ as an Australian and New Zealand dual citizen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rumoi said:

Wow I sure do love illegally living in NZ as an Australian and New Zealand dual citizen.

No someone told me you live in nz illegally and wait for the pizza guys to leave

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, shitii said:

is this @bruh guy autistic or something?

I’ve become so relevant that people stalk me on old posts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shitii said:

no man i have absolutely no fucking clue who you are. was just reading random posts and found this complete autist fest of shitposts you have been doing xD

Thank you for the support

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...