rumoi

Added option for extra skinables

asdsd.png

You can find it under the misc options. It's bound to your currently selected skin so simply place in a picture named "menu-osu@2x.png" to your skin folder.

If you want to use it on an under hd res simply change the size of the png to 540 (down from 1080) and only name it "menu-osu.png". I have attached the blue osu menu + the template that you can use to create your own osu graphics. If there is anything else you want to be skinable that is not by default feel free to ask.

menu-osu@2x.png

logo.png

28 minutes ago, Haramiku said:

Danggg that's cool.

Now that I'm here, can you look into making Relax work with the Relax mod?

It currently just presses on sliders, and skips notes entirely.

You can disable the relax while using the relax mod - it does not press because when it tries to click the note does not actually get hit at the press time and it explodes.

2 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

Uhm ok that's cool but are these things that have nothing to do with cheats takin' priority over the things that people are actually asking for?

Nice job anyway

I really don't think it takes as much time to implement something like that as opposed to actual cheat features, gotta stay fresh.

Great job anyhow.

Edited by theono
22 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

Uhm ok that's cool but are these things that have nothing to do with cheats takin' priority over the things that people are actually asking for?

Nice job anyway

It's rumoi being creative, embrace it 😄