Question

Yuh, scince im very new here and the features for the relax cheat are not disclosured, id like to know what features it has, and if it is undetected or was undetected for ever.

Does it have a magnet (human like) relax mode? so there is a timewindow where it most likely taps and the further the timing of relax from its initial point goes, the less it presses in this area of time?

Edited by BloomingDay
typo

1 answer to this question

Relax Features include,

-Control over unstable rate

-Option to alternate if over a certain amount of BPM, or you perfect alt like Bubbleman

-Max BPM Stream which allows you to not over stream once a certain amount of BPM has been reached

-Direction Prediction which allows relax to play along with your rhythm

-Wait Late which gives people with slower aim an edge

-RCTRL Playback which allows you to enable/disable relax at any point during a map

-Press Style which has options of varying playstyles

-Blatant Settings which offers, well, blatant settings (I wouldn't recommend touching this at all if you're trying to hide cheats)

---

It was semi-detected at some point because of a jingle upon injection, but there's no need to worry about that anymore; although uncertain, I'm very positive the cheat won't be detected for a very long while.

---

If you're using relax settings that correlate with your skill level, it shouldn't be blatant at all.

---

I spent a good seven minutes for you; I hope this gave you more insight on what the relax cheat has to offer.

• Like 1