Vmti

Untrackable multiaccount

Question

So hypothetically speaking if I were to make another account from completely new computer I've just built and from completely new ip address because of having dynamic one.

And I wouldn't even cheat just play legit on that new account but not taking any time to try and make it look legit. Pretty much just being blatant about it getting 500pp after a month or so.

Would that get me banned? I've heard in a case like that they would just ban me with no proof is that what would happen? Or am I free to be blatant?

Asking for a friend btw.

3 answers to this question

If you say you're an offline player, you have to prove it; if you say you've played on Ripple, you have to prove it. They can ban you out of suspicion because eight out of the ten times, they're right. You also know very well that you're breaking the rules, so you really can't complain if you get banned or not. It iz what it izz.

• Like 1

New mobo.

I understand 500pp is super suspicious but it on itself isn't bannable right? It would be if they found a way to connect my new account with my old ones but since everything is new there should be no way to do that. I guess what I'm really curious about it whenever they would straight up ban me with no proof