Void

Suggestion: taikomania integrated into loader

May be some of you have heard about taikomania map converter (converts taiko map into mania one, making it way easier for mania players to read taiko maps while playing actually rhe same song with pressing the same keys. Actually, you can record a video of mania scrolling playfield and insert it into the taiko map folder. Now it became not safe to replace maps video and storyboard, so the suggestion is to make loader bypass this or even integrate the whole process without using any recording tools and extra third-party applications.

Edited by Void

It will actually open a huge variety of maps for mania players to enjoy and blow the tops while still enjoying the game. 

Thanks for attention.

You know with the Enlighten sub, you can literally do what you just said. Just disable Legacy when you try and play a taiko map with enlighten enabled and see for yourself.

3 hours ago, Frigiel said:

You know with the Enlighten sub, you can literally do what you just said. Just disable Legacy when you try and play a taiko map with enlighten enabled and see for yourself.

So is it possible to do tricks like this? 

This guy has changed his background video to mania recording of converted map, I guess.

Edited by Void

I dont think we have this option, it would be a pretty cool thing though.
I could actually play taiko this way, fuck taiko.

• Thanks 1
On 5/8/2020 at 8:51 PM, MrElon said:

I dont think we have this option, it would be a pretty cool thing though.
I could actually play taiko this way, fuck taiko.

Wow hater, taiko nr1 >_>

Also could add a BPM changer / setter for Taiko so you have a fixed BPM at all times that you can find comfortable. Would be cool to dual lane Taiko or something like but idk how much love taiko can get