Aerith

not for sale

Other Modes  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Osu mode would you like me to crack accounts for other than Standard?

• Mania
    • Catch The Beat
    • Taiko

1 hour ago, MrElon said:

Im pretty sure aqn only excisted since 2017-2018 lol

Nope. That's when the new site was created. I'm pretty sure the site went through 1-2 revamps in total. I have been active since around 2015, so I'm not exactly sure. I still have my account activation email from 2013 when they used annie@theaquila.net as the mailer.

Edited by Hellput

Added you , looking for a Canada,  PP: 10k or close to it

will pay 100$+ if its worth it

Edited by HDHR
8 hours ago, MrElon said:

Whats even the point of cracked accounts without mail access, you cant even login lol

Not too difficult to gain full access of an inactive cracked account by simply contacting osu lol

1 hour ago, MrElon said:

I had to "email from the currently linked email to proof my ownership" when i tried something similair.

You're not using the correct explanation. The method only requires a little bit of social engineering knowledge. To avoid the method getting saturated, message me on discord and I'll let you know the proper way of gaining full access to an account (which I include in a purchase email). Lucky#8648

On 5/31/2020 at 3:33 AM, MrElon said:

Whats even the point of cracked accounts without mail access, you cant even login lol

literally bro

Bump, big restock on inactive/semi-inactive high ranking accounts! (7k-8.5kpp). Contact me on Discord to buy! Lucky#8648

Bump! Now open for mania, taiko, and catch the beat account requests! I'll be stocking up on high PP inactive accounts, but feel free to request a specific country, level, playcount, or PP range! Discord: Lucky#8648

Many customers have been able to gain email access from these accounts using the method I provide upon purchase. I will gladly walk new customers through the entire process and provide support along the way!

Edited by Aerith

Vouch Cheap and friendly seller will buy again  🙂

Edit: I got mail access 3 days later

Edited by nieer