JustWantedToBeGood

Timewarp no buffer option idea

4 minutes ago, rumoi said:

You do know it does not say buffering at the start right? Why would I add an option to make it say paused when what you are saying does not happen by default.

Was it changed? Because It would show before, at least I tested with my other computer

Ohh lol tested it now, excelent job! Thanks and my bad

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

The spectator seems to lag sometimes, I mean the countdown ends on my side (player) but the spectator still waits a little time sometimes (~5 seconds), but probably Bancho server issue I guess

And sometimes when I pause, and resume playing it won't unpause on spectator side, I have to stop spectating and start spectating again

do you prefer to speak on discord or is it okay here? I can send feedback I guess @rumoi

27 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

do you prefer to speak on discord or is it okay here? I can send feedback I guess @rumoi

Either is fine but I would most likely respond faster on discord.

3 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

The spectator seems to lag sometimes, I mean the countdown ends on my side (player) but the spectator still waits a little time sometimes (~5 seconds), but probably Bancho server issue I guess

And sometimes when I pause, and resume playing it won't unpause on spectator side, I have to stop spectating and start spectating again

Did u check the status tho?

2 minutes ago, lain said:

Did u check the status tho?

It says I'm idle but when the "buffering timer" ends it says im playing, so everything seems to be ok, at least from what I saw... Tested with the other computer only for about 10 minutes 

as for the "Choosing song" thing I didn't check cuz I don't use cutting edge and It seems to be exclusive feature 😛

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

It says I'm idle but when the "buffering timer" ends it says im playing, so everything seems to be ok, at least from what I saw... Tested with the other computer only for about 10 minutes 

as for the "Choosing song" thing I didn't check cuz I don't use cutting edge and It seems to be exclusive feature 😛

Cool, thanks for that, it's all I wanted 🙂

Edited by lain