Matthew

Couple of questions.

Question

Hey, i have 2 questions about cheat and one optional about my current situation:

1. Is it really a thing cheating on main account without vpn, spoofer or something?

How far did you went on main account with cheats? (ranking/pp etc.)

2. What is the limit of using timewarp to not make it blatant?

*3. I played on a free cheat on self-made alt account (used one of the vpn in mozilla addon store while registering) and got banned. I launched a spoofer to generate random hwid, mac address and uninstallid before logging into client.

And here is question for you guys - Is there a chance that they knew my real ip and hwid and banned me also on main account? I tried logging into my main acc and it's all fine working but just in case it's not delayed ban or something else...

Edited by Hilariouz

9 answers to this question

1- Yes, you won't get banned if you use AQN's programs.

I'm still playing on my main, never got banned and got any kinds of suspicion. I have around 10k pp on osu!std. I've been cheating for a year already

2- When using timewarp, I usually set x1.30~40 if playing with Doubletime. x0.90~95 if without Doubletime.

3- Don't know how to answer that question. But you'll probably get an answer about that soon

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
2 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

1- Yes, you won't get banned if you use AQN's programs.

I'm still playing on my main, never got banned and got any kinds of suspicion. I have around 10k pp on osu!std. I've been cheating for a year already

2- When using timewarp, I usually set x1.30~40 if playing with Doubletime. x0.90~95 if without Doubletime.

3- Don't know how to answer that question. But you'll probably get an answer about that soon

10k pp?! Jesus, are u in the top then? Like top 1000?

Edited by lain
4 minutes ago, lain said:

10k pp?! Jesus, are u in the top then? Like top 1000?

I mean yeah, 10k pp would mean he's well into the top 250.

Edited by theono
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Hilariouz said:

damn... 100-400 rank

You just have to climb slowly and quietly, I mean to set scores a lot of people can do, like sotarks farm maps and maps from his friends ArmiN Nevo NiNo and stuff like that lol

I have maybe 10 scores that only a few can set but I'm high rank and have a lot of hours so I guess people don't really suspect If I do from time to time nice scores

15 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

You just have to climb slowly and quietly, I mean to set scores a lot of people can do, like sotarks farm maps and maps from his friends ArmiN Nevo NiNo and stuff like that lol

I have maybe 10 scores that only a few can set but I'm high rank and have a lot of hours so I guess people don't really suspect If I do from time to time nice scores

Abyssal is that you Kappa

On 9/27/2018 at 3:54 AM, Hilariouz said:

Hey, i have 2 questions about cheat and one optional about my current situation:

1. Is it really a thing cheating on main account without vpn, spoofer or something?

How far did you went on main account with cheats? (ranking/pp etc.)

2. What is the limit of using timewarp to not make it blatant?

*3. I played on a free cheat on self-made alt account (used one of the vpn in mozilla addon store while registering) and got banned. I launched a spoofer to generate random hwid, mac address and uninstallid before logging into client.

And here is question for you guys - Is there a chance that they knew my real ip and hwid and banned me also on main account? I tried logging into my main acc and it's all fine working but just in case it's not delayed ban or something else...

Personally highest I ever got was around 700 ~ here is a video of old AQN: