FairPlay

Aim Assist: Streams Fix Idea

Hello, i have been using the aim assistance feature and i noticed it looks a bit robotic on some streams, so i was thinking:

If this problem only appears on streams. Could it be possible to add an "optional" feature so that in a chosen range the aim assistance doesn't actually do its thing?
For example, if the chosen distance limit is 50 (i don't really know if there are measurements in osu, so this is just an example) and the distance between the previous circle you hit and the next is less than 50, then the next hit will be totally legit (no aim assistance).
I don't know if this is really possible in coding, but i think this would be pretty cool since it will add personalization and fix the stated problem.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by FairPlay
  • Like 5
  • rumoi 1

Just wanted to say this would be great to have. I've noticed especially on spaced streams it feels and looks like its doing little snaps quite a bit and it would be nice to have the option to limit when it's helping you with the aim assistance since I really only need it on jumps.