Magic

Using Cheat on a main account..

I was just curious if it would be safe to use the cheat on a main account. If you weren't too blatant.. What are the chances of being banned? what should i watch out for? If it helps.. im a top 40k player

3 hours ago, horrific said:

Would it be safe to use the relax cheat?

Hello Horrific,

If your using the master package and you want to cheat on your main,

I would advise you *my opinion and experience from watching others get there wings clipped*, is that if your new to cheating and especially if you wanna do something on your main you have the following options:

Gonna assume your STD main,

• Use enlighten *AR and/or Hidden legacy* 99.95% safe, unless you go god mode with your own skills and people start questioning you. (do not remove flashlight, its safe but your on your own pal.)
  • Aim-Assist always good and safe especially if your not on max setting. 

Requires a bit more skill/knowledge to cheat:

• Timewarp *reduce only by 1% to 15%, keep in mind your spinner has to be spin a bit slower so you don't go need for speed underground on a replay. (High RPM)
  • replay editor is also a fine choice for STD mains, keep in mind I have close to no experience with it but you can do magic but it also depends on your skill with the editor so in my opinion you shouldn't use it on your main if your not 80-100% sure what your doing with it.

Don't use relax/auto bots you can get away with them, but you will get banned eventually if you slip up *highest bann cheat*

3VCsRNk.gif

flags_0

Edited by Hinamizawa
4 minutes ago, Hinamizawa said:

Hello Horrific,

If your using the master package and you want to cheat on your main,

I would advise you *my opinion and experience from watching others get there wings clipped*, is that if your new to cheating and especially if you wanna do something on your main you have the following options:

Gonna assume your STD main,

• Use enlighten *AR and/or Hidden legacy* 99.95% safe, unless you go god mode with your own skills and people start questioning you. 
  • Timewarp *reduce only by 1% to 15%, keep in mind your spinner has to be spin a bit slower so you don't go need for speed underground on a replay. (High RPM)
  • replay editor is also a fine choice for STD mains, keep in mind I have close to no experience with it but you can do magic but it also depends on your skill with the editor so in my opinion you shouldn't use it on your main if your not 80-100% sure what your doing with it.

Don't use relax/auto bots you can get away with them, but you will get banned eventually if you slip up *highest bann cheat*

Reveal hidden contents

3VCsRNk.gif

flags_0

so i was looking more into the replay editor, and it looks great.. i think i get the common sense of it, i would just need to look more into it to understand a bit more.. i might just have to ask someone thats a bit more experienced with it, about how it works and what to do exactly.. appreciate the feedback and tips.