vepex

Silent Mode Addition

Hello,

The other day I heard some people say that legit auto is not possible, and I mainly agree with that, but there is indeed a way to legitimize the auto hack a little bit.

The relax hack offers a feature called the Silent Mode, which is very useful, as it lets your cursor move freely, but there is one thing that is not that great: The unstable rate.

When looking at it, the unstable rate is at maximum ten, which gives away that you are cheating pretty quickly, but what if we are able to use the relax unstable rate for the auto hack?

Basically, a silent mode with relax, which would make the auto hack look legit, as you can still move your cursor (the way you want to), and hit circles with a legitimate unstable rate.

And this is what I think a legit auto hack looks like, since you hit all of the circles (with a few misses, if you do not use it correctly), have a legit unstable rate, and can move your cursor the way you want to.

Please consider adding this, as it would be a great feature for extremely difficult songs (such as DADADADADA, etc.).

Edited by vepex

The Silent Auto was never meant to be legit, it was meant to be a fun Auto mode.  Rumoi has some really great ideas in terms of making a more legit auto in the future.

Hey I have plans on releasing a 'legit' aim assist and will work on it as soon as everything else is ironed out.

The current silent mode was just something added to be fun, think of it almost like a tech demo and a teaser for what might come later.

1 hour ago, BlackEagleFna said:

Okay, will it be added to the relax hack?

Yep relax will be the program which has osu! standard aim/press related helpers.

1 minute ago, BlackEagleFna said:

Nice, okay, this might be a little too much now, but can you tell me when the approximate release is going to happen?

I have no idea its impossible to tell how long getting everything working smoothly will take. It's possible in the API I made and I'm looking forward to getting it all working but currently there is more pressing pre existing features that users are requesting to be added.

What else would you imagine from a press-related helper? That it only pressed keys randomly and you have to guess when to press? That doesn't sound like a good idea to me, honestly. Maybe I am misunderstanding though.

A bidirectional press assisting is technically possible. A 'forward' press assist is very basic. I even had a version in 2015.

Going back is not entirely impossible - if it were not for stream visual artifacts I might have already added it.

It working backwards on stream would require the game to be rendered twice (including bi audio!), one to the stream ( real ) and another to you ( fake ) .

The fake screen would have to ease forwards in time slightly from the real screen allowing for a few milliseconds of leeway (bound by camera fps). Your camera would ease inverse to the same offset. Light pollution from the fake screen could also be an issue. Let alone there being potential camera frame time artifacts.

Ultimately safe press assists could only occur within a single frame of your camera, for this to be done consistently I would have to make custom stream recording software.

A lot of these points firmly place a bi-directional press assist into the 'luxury' or 'private' classifications of a cheat.

• Like 1