Snow_Wind

Program not actually pressing the keys

So the other day I was messing around with osu!maniac and while it was playing through a song I casually hit F8 to respond to a message. To my surprise it continued playing the song and none of the keys that it was pressing were displayed into my chat box. If possible I'd like to fix this so that the keys actually register on my end, so that it'll  work with kps programs, bongocat, and stuff of the sort, ty

5 minutes ago, Snow_Wind said:

If possible I'd like to fix this so that the keys actually register on my end, so that it'll  work with kps programs, bongocat, and stuff of the sort, ty

kev said that that wont probably happen

He want's it to simulate actual key presses so that it will be more inaccurate and more shit.

7 hours ago, Kev said:

He want's it to simulate actual key presses so that it will be more inaccurate and more shit.

Can't you make it so it presses like it's pressing right now but add some coding lines so it presses/simulates as well some other 2 keys (not our K1/K2 keys) that we can set up?

That way we could use bongo cat and stuff like that. Just Suggesting

For example when relax uses K1 (Z) it would press and simulate at the same time an actual finger keypress at (J) 

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
49 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

Can't you make it so it presses like it's pressing right now but add some coding lines so it presses/simulates as well some other 2 keys (not our K1/K2 keys) that we can set up?

That way we could use bongo cat and stuff like that. Just Suggesting

For example when relax uses K1 (Z) it would press and simulate at the same time an actual finger keypress at (J) 

But why. This is useless and would cause more complaints then it would quench. Oh boy sure do love it randomly smashing other keys on my keyboard! Such an efficient and nice addition.

:((( but if it des not i dnt get to use bongo cat!!!! 

• rumoi 1
9 minutes ago, rumoi said:

But why. This is useless and would cause more complaints then it would quench. Oh boy sure do love it randomly smashing other keys on my keyboard! Such an efficient and nice addition.

i don't really care, but it would still be a cool feature imo

On 10/4/2018 at 5:28 AM, Kev said:

On 10/4/2018 at 2:14 PM, rumoi said:

Right, and having a sub 1k player that can't even use a kps program in recordings is pretty "shit" as well. So what am I to do? Stop buying your shit? Or simply start all over on a new account until the same thing happens again? This is actually an unfortunate problem for me, and it would be nice if you responded like the adults that you are. Instead of as if you're just a bunch of kids slapping your dicks across a keyboard

• Like 1

I wasn't being immature, but if you want to use a blanket statement to refer to how both of us responded so be it.