Mayuzo

be more careful when releasing new features/ accept request for private hack

for example , aim assist were abused so much , now everyone is suspecting everyone literally. imho it shouldve never be public in the first place . im willing to pay ++++more for a private features that only some can get. or exclusive just for me . 

Edited by Mayuzo
4 hours ago, Mayuzo said:

for example , aim assist were abused so much , now everyone is suspecting everyone literally. imho it shouldve never be public in the first place . im willing to pay ++++more for a private features that only some can get. or exclusive just for me . 

no direct proof = inno, that's the law of osureport. People like retardsday will never catch the person that doesn't set too many scores that far from their skill level. Also, even if you got exposed as possible hacker, you can just ignore questions and play as you did, someone wrote literally essay on spare, but no one banned him cuz they can't prove shit 🙂

5 hours ago, Damelva9215 said:

no direct proof = inno, that's the law of osureport. People like retardsday will never catch the person that doesn't set too many scores that far from their skill level. Also, even if you got exposed as possible hacker, you can just ignore questions and play as you did, someone wrote literally essay on spare, but no one banned him cuz they can't prove shit 🙂

They made essays and videos about spare, but hes still balling with all them Ads and sponors on twitch.

Edited by Hinamizawa

why spare was accused in the first place ? yes , because people know that aqn released the cheat . 

but what if , they dont know? what if AA were an exclusive private features. if only its that

for example if in timewarp you have the ability to slowdown animation  , then a handful of people who have that can make ton of fake  speed up liveplay . and that makes not only people cant proof you timewarping , but they cant find the possibility of you cheating in the first place because they dont know what cheat ur using.  thats is just an example .    and what happen with aim assist is different , although people cant directly proof youre using aim assist , they would still consider the possibilty that you cheat because theres this new cheat called aim assist  . which is what i would like to avoid most , beacuse that can lead to a snowball effect.

the point of hidden features is to avoid people like that sunavabitch who leaked the aim assist and successfully lead the bandwagon of spares hackusation .  now spare has a very bad reputation /credibilty in he has to play legit . and people like kimmy- , badgraph are getting banned quicker because people would just call ""AIM ASSIST"" and POOF they gone (even though they really used it) . those two at the very least couldve stayed longer if AA werent leaked . im not worried about retardsday , there are smarter witchunter out there 

Edited by Mayuzo
On 8/12/2020 at 3:37 PM, Mayuzo said:

why spare was accused in the first place ? yes , because people know that aqn released the cheat . 

but what if , they dont know? what if AA were an exclusive private features. if only its that

for example if in timewarp you have the ability to slowdown animation  , then a handful of people who have that can make ton of fake  speed up liveplay . and that makes not only people cant proof you timewarping , but they cant find the possibility of you cheating in the first place because they dont know what cheat ur using.  thats is just an example .    and what happen with aim assist is different , although people cant directly proof youre using aim assist , they would still consider the possibilty that you cheat because theres this new cheat called aim assist  . which is what i would like to avoid most , beacuse that can lead to a snowball effect.

the point of hidden features is to avoid people like that sunavabitch who leaked the aim assist and successfully lead the bandwagon of spares hackusation .  now spare has a very bad reputation /credibilty in he has to play legit . and people like kimmy- , badgraph are getting banned quicker because people would just call ""AIM ASSIST"" and POOF they gone (even though they really used it) . those two at the very least couldve stayed longer if AA werent leaked . im not worried about retardsday , there are smarter witchunter out there 

man i think you might be a little braindead, no one called aim assist on badgraph only replay editing also i'd like to note spare has a long history of cheating and getting banned

V

1 hour ago, Aria said:

man i think you might be a little braindead, no one called aim assist on badgraph only replay editing also i'd like to note spare has a long history of cheating and getting banned

nasobol twitted a cursor teleportation in badgraph top plays