Cazza

WTB Osu account

So I'm looking for an osu account that I'll have no problem playing 5/6 stars on and getting insta restricted.

Would mainly like it to be from the UK but if not its not a big deal.

Let me know account stats & price below.

Edited by Cazza
  • Like 1

I don't have an account for sell but out of curiosity how much are you willing to pay for a UK account that has around 5-10k PC 3k-4.5k pp  with around 100-150 hours playtime totally legit no cheats used?

Weird question but it would be much appreciated because im working on a project and your reply would help me in the future ❤️

Edited by KabuuMBarabooM
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, KabuuMBarabooM said:

I don't have an account for sell but out of curiosity how much are you willing to pay for a UK account that has around 5-10k PC 3k-4.5k pp  with around 100-150 hours playtime totally legit no cheats used?

Weird question but it would be much appreciated because im working on a project and your reply would help me in the future ❤️

I don't really know prices but I'd happily pay 100 for a full access account that hasn't been passed around I don't like having more factors of previous owners being able to take it back.
Can pay btc too so you don't need to worry about paypal chargeback etc. Bought an account from 

and got scammed so if 100 is too little let me know and I'll say how much I can do ❤️

33 minutes ago, guccibelt said:

60$ for 8.5k pp 5yrs here

See that would work for me if you atleast had a little rep like Kabuu but idk man

Thanks for your reply. Tbh with you $100 for a 4-8k pp is really too much like I've seen a 3 digit account being sold for something Below 100 and everything was legit and the buyer had full access, so I'd recommend that you don't pay more than $30 - $40 also never buy cracked accounts no matter what they fuking suck haha. So you have 3 options to not get scammed here coz there's so many scammers around here.

1: You scroll manually through osu! (Bancho) leaderboard till you find an account that you like and the owner is not active that much (2 months or something) so you try to find a way to contact him and offer him to sell his account. This method worked for me a couple of times and the chances of getting scammed is really low but it takes some time.

2: You wait till you find someone that has a good reputation on this forum to post an account. (Which i recommend a lot)

3: You try to hire a trusted middleman between you and the seller. (Never tried this one) You can either find them online or you can join the AQN discord server https://discord.com/invite/aVArbz2 and look for one there's a bunch of trusted people there but you need to be smart because as i said the scammers are so many like i literally got scammed for $7 like wtf hahaha

Best of luck to you and i hope you get an account very soon :3

1 hour ago, KabuuMBarabooM said:

Thanks for your reply. Tbh with you $100 for a 4-8k pp is really too much like I've seen a 3 digit account being sold for something Below 100 and everything was legit and the buyer had full access, so I'd recommend that you don't pay more than $30 - $40 also never buy cracked accounts no matter what they fuking suck haha. So you have 3 options to not get scammed here coz there's so many scammers around here.

1: You scroll manually through osu! (Bancho) leaderboard till you find an account that you like and the owner is not active that much (2 months or something) so you try to find a way to contact him and offer him to sell his account. This method worked for me a couple of times and the chances of getting scammed is really low but it takes some time.

2: You wait till you find someone that has a good reputation on this forum to post an account. (Which i recommend a lot)

3: You try to hire a trusted middleman between you and the seller. (Never tried this one) You can either find them online or you can join the AQN discord server https://discord.com/invite/aVArbz2 and look for one there's a bunch of trusted people there but you need to be smart because as i said the scammers are so many like i literally got scammed for $7 like wtf hahaha

Best of luck to you and i hope you get an account very soon :3

3 hours ago, Cazza said:

See that would work for me if you atleast had a little rep like Kabuu but idk man

do you know someone who's middleman? i'll go for it

24 minutes ago, guccibelt said:

do you know someone who's middleman? i'll go for it

unfortunately i don't trust anyone here except Rumoi, just contact the buyer and you both choose a middleman that you both agree on ^^