Jump to content
  • 0
JJReed

How to bypass a multi-account ban on Bancho?

Question

Hello, and I have an issue, no matter what I do, if i use osu!-relife or any VPN program or not, I always get banned from bancho even though I don't set hacked plays right off the bat.

Could someone please tell me how to multi-account on Bancho and getting away with it? Please, I need to know.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

So obviously you need a HWID changer which is Dejavu and VPN (not necessary) the first thing you do when you log in is to play a a bunch of 3* maps with acc below %90 and dont get any amount of PP above 20. till you reach 50pp on your account then logout and log back in in 24 hours and then keep playing on the same 3* same acc till you reach 150pp this time and logout and log back in in 24 hours this time you can set double the amount of PP so 300 and the next day 600 and the next 1000 and you keep going up till you pass 1500 then you will be %80 on the safe side so you can start playing 4* and you go up from there,

i highly recommend using a live pp counter so you dont mess up the submitted scores.

 

I hope this helps, if you have any question feel free to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

What I did is a created an account, I played two 3 star maps, after that I chatted. Then my account got restricted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I also used a VPN as well, proving that my computer was most likely detected as a computer full of hacks whenever a new account signs up on it, triggering Bancho to delete the account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Plus, I didn't even use any hacks on this account at all. I literally played the videogame and my account is gone now.

Edited by JJReed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It didn't work. I created 12 more accounts, none of them lasted for a couple of hours. I think my computer might be blocked from accessing osu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, KabuuMBarabooM said:

play a a bunch of 3* maps with acc below %90 and dont get any amount

You are literally telling them to get the 3* badge, a permanent mark of when you cleared a 3* map on their first day. No one clears 3* on their first day so if anyone finds that they literally got it day 1 that's an osureport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, cutie said:

You are literally telling them to get the 3* badge, a permanent mark of when you cleared a 3* map on their first day. No one clears 3* on their first day so if anyone finds that they literally got it day 1 that's an osureport

Im only giving him what worked for me. Like its not a big deal if he set a 3* map with %80-85 acc 7-10 misses, like its only gonna be 15-20pp but if he go crazy and fc it then yeah that's obvious  :v 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/23/2020 at 5:13 PM, cutie said:

You are literally telling them to get the 3* badge, a permanent mark of when you cleared a 3* map on their first day. No one clears 3* on their first day so if anyone finds that they literally got it day 1 that's an osureport

I think thats an over exaggeration, I could clear 5* in my first day and 6* the second day, then after a week 7* ( airman cuz its ez kekw ) ,  he shouldn't be banned at all unless he got 30pp, i remember making a new acc and passing some 8* but with like 8pp or less, he probably just had good acc on a map and got 30pp,  or just hwid ban.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JJReed said:

i think i got hwid banned

You clearly didn’t read the linked article 

Edited by bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
On 8/24/2020 at 1:04 PM, KabuuMBarabooM said:

Im only giving him what worked for me. Like its not a big deal if he set a 3* map with %80-85 acc 7-10 misses, like its only gonna be 15-20pp but if he go crazy and fc it then yeah that's obvious  :v 

 

On 8/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Autoit123 said:

I think thats an over exaggeration, I could clear 5* in my first day and 6* the second day, then after a week 7* ( airman cuz its ez kekw ) ,  he shouldn't be banned at all unless he got 30pp, i remember making a new acc and passing some 8* but with like 8pp or less, he probably just had good acc on a map and got 30pp,  or just hwid ban.

You're misinterpreting what I'm saying. Yes, you will not be auto banned for it, but there are badges for your first X star passes displayed publicly on your profile. If you get the 3 star pass badges on your first day it will be known to everyone that you passed a 3* on your first day of playing which is unlikely to say the least.

Edited by cutie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/27/2020 at 2:20 AM, bruh said:

You clearly didn’t read the linked article 

I understand that you need Dejavu with a hacking software from The Aquila to bypass a hwid ban, but I didn't actually buy Aquila software yet. I don't have the money for now to buy one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, JJReed said:

I understand that you need Dejavu with a hacking software from The Aquila to bypass a hwid ban, but I didn't actually buy Aquila software yet. I don't have the money for now to buy one of them.

The cheat is detected why would you buy it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Only way to Multi without a restriction;

- New Motherboard
- Private Cheat with spoofer
- HWID Spoof
- Switch from Sata windows drive to nvme and reinstall windows
- Dont be retarded and go over 40PP etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...