JJReed

How to bypass a multi-account ban on Bancho?

Question

Hello, and I have an issue, no matter what I do, if i use osu!-relife or any VPN program or not, I always get banned from bancho even though I don't set hacked plays right off the bat.

Could someone please tell me how to multi-account on Bancho and getting away with it? Please, I need to know.

Thanks.

20 answers to this question

So obviously you need a HWID changer which is Dejavu and VPN (not necessary) the first thing you do when you log in is to play a a bunch of 3* maps with acc below %90 and dont get any amount of PP above 20. till you reach 50pp on your account then logout and log back in in 24 hours and then keep playing on the same 3* same acc till you reach 150pp this time and logout and log back in in 24 hours this time you can set double the amount of PP so 300 and the next day 600 and the next 1000 and you keep going up till you pass 1500 then you will be %80 on the safe side so you can start playing 4* and you go up from there,

i highly recommend using a live pp counter so you dont mess up the submitted scores.

I hope this helps, if you have any question feel free to ask.

I also used a VPN as well, proving that my computer was most likely detected as a computer full of hacks whenever a new account signs up on it, triggering Bancho to delete the account.

Plus, I didn't even use any hacks on this account at all. I literally played the videogame and my account is gone now.

Edited by JJReed

It didn't work. I created 12 more accounts, none of them lasted for a couple of hours. I think my computer might be blocked from accessing osu

On 8/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, cutie said:

You are literally telling them to get the 3* badge, a permanent mark of when you cleared a 3* map on their first day. No one clears 3* on their first day so if anyone finds that they literally got it day 1 that's an osureport

Im only giving him what worked for me. Like its not a big deal if he set a 3* map with %80-85 acc 7-10 misses, like its only gonna be 15-20pp but if he go crazy and fc it then yeah that's obvious  :v 

On 8/23/2020 at 5:13 PM, cutie said:

You are literally telling them to get the 3* badge, a permanent mark of when you cleared a 3* map on their first day. No one clears 3* on their first day so if anyone finds that they literally got it day 1 that's an osureport

I think thats an over exaggeration, I could clear 5* in my first day and 6* the second day, then after a week 7* ( airman cuz its ez kekw ) ,  he shouldn't be banned at all unless he got 30pp, i remember making a new acc and passing some 8* but with like 8pp or less, he probably just had good acc on a map and got 30pp,  or just hwid ban.

• Like 1
On 8/27/2020 at 2:20 AM, bruh said:

You clearly didn’t read the linked article 

I understand that you need Dejavu with a hacking software from The Aquila to bypass a hwid ban, but I didn't actually buy Aquila software yet. I don't have the money for now to buy one of them.

Only way to Multi without a restriction;

- New Motherboard
- Private Cheat with spoofer
- HWID Spoof
- Switch from Sata windows drive to nvme and reinstall windows
- Dont be retarded and go over 40PP etc