Deremo

Dejavu Safe ATM?

Question

5 answers to this question

I wouldn't recommend using anything until it is clear what exactly and how is detected. Unless someone here already has that information and open to share.

Trust me i do, but you know that if you're flagged then you're flagged. Playing with cheats or without cheats at this point doesn't matter. but im just talking about what's happening for me and keeping you guys updated about the bans.

Like atm i have 4 high tier accounts that's ranked around 3k-10k i just logged out after submitting few score. they were getting injected since the 24th Jul. every single day (not sure if they're flagged or not) but if they are then ye. but you never know.

and i also tested a bunch of 10k-50k-100k-500k accounts that i own (also not sure if they're flagged or not) all good so far.

im not saying its Safe to play but im just giving out info.

Also one last thing. There's no %100 clear evidence that accounts are getting flagged. ppl are just getting randomly banned (i mean the ones around 1k and above) but at the same time if you're one of those ppl that's extra careful and look for extra safety. Simply don't cheat.

Edited: forgot to mention that i only Inject (Timewarp) Nothing else. So i can use Dejavu.

Edited by KabuuMBarabooM